34.

"you sure, he'll accept it?" Namjoon asked. Brows raised, while hand busy, fumbling with white papers.
The CEO looked up from his computer screen and glanced at the busy male.

"and why wouldn't he?" he asked in return. Eyes not leaving the other male who was now huffing in annoyance. Seems like his important papers messed with each other and he was getting irritated by it.

"i dont know. Jungkook doesn't seem like this kind of boy, you know. As how much jin told me about him, im doubtful about it." the CEO only raised his left brow at him. Didn't utter a word. Seems like thinking something.

"but he won't deny me." he stated and averted his eyes from the chaotic male who has all the paper scattered over the couch, to his screen.

Namjoon laughed a little.

"you seem too confident over him, don't you?" he looked back at the CEO but he already has his eyes on the blue file laying on his table.

"but he is the boy with dignity and self respect -"

"I'm not doing charity Namjoon! He will have to work like others, I'm just giving him opportunity, that's it!!" he cut Namjoon off.

Namjoon's talking pissed him off, now. And he want nothing but to shout at the male but he knows that maybe Namjoon knows jungkook more than him and that irked him already.

" okay - okay! Don't be angry, I was just saying. You are his boyfriend, you'll always do good for him." and he smiled, his signature dimple smile at the CEO who has scowl on his face.

"but this whole company adores you Taehyung, won't they get jealous when you'll introduce him to them?" Namjoon has curiosity, he knows but he can't help the questions bubbling inside him.

"do I look like, I give a shit ,Namjoon?" he huffed. Moving his chair to his side and puts his hands on the table. He look bored.

"aren't you afraid, they will hurt him or envy him for what he is?" - he paused and grabbed the set up papers and putting them on his table.

" - would it be safe for him to join Kim Enterprises?"

Namjoon could swear that he saw the rage in those deep, brown eyes. He forced his brain to repeat his own question in his mind. Was it good to ask? Or he is crossing something in his curiosity? Maybe he should just leave it be.

But the hard slam on the table disturbed him as he flinched.

"Kim Enterprises is My property Namjoon. And things will happen here as I want. If they dare to do anything, I'll burn this whole company, including them! You hear me?!" he seethed in anger as words left his mouth. No hesitation in his eyes or his tone.

Namjoon eyes got wide and as his jaw dropped in shock. He knows Kim Taehyung is ruthless but this_ he was totally stunned.

" Ta-taehyung - "words stucked in his throat as he watch the male turning around and looking through the window at the sky.

Burning the whole company down?

Is he out if his brain?
He knows that, Taehyung doesn't have only one company, but this one is his favourite, his father's and  he spend more time in this company. Only visits the other companies, once in a month.

He doesn't know if he should feel happy for Jeon Jungkook that he got a boyfriend who loves him so much or he should feel bad that he is Kim Teahyung's boyfriend.
This Taehyung, who is standing in front of him. Aggressive, short tempered, ruthless, careless yet very careful when it comes to the boy.

He is confusing, yes! Kim Taehyung is confusing, very confusing.

"okay um- i_ah_ I set these paper in sequence. Please check them and I'll give Hoseok to send them to the other company." Namjoon waited for the CEO to turn around and acknowledge his leave but he was still facing the window so he just sighed loudly and went away.
Not missing the way his shoulders were having up and down. He was breathing heavily.