Chapter 3

*~ Traveling ~*

I had been walking for a few hours and I was getting tired so I decided to take a break and rest. I found a tree I liked and sat under it leaning on its trunk. With nothing better to do, I closed my eyes and hummed a tune to myself. I don't know if I've heard it before or if I created it then and there but that didn't matter to me because I liked it. It is a little sad that I probably wouldn't remember it.

After a little while of humming, I realized just how hungry I was so I decided to find something to eat. I got up, ready to look around for something. I searched the area trying to think of something to look for. I looked up at some of the trees that were near the one that I was just sitting under and noticed some red apples in their branches.

"Oh, those are just what I need!" I said smiling to myself as I jogged over to the closest apple tree. This tree took me a little while longer to climb than the one I climbed yesterday because the branches on this one were higher off the ground but I still managed to get up there. I picked some apples and ate them up in the tree. After eating enough apples to fill me up I climbed down the tree I was on and tried to remember the way I was walking before.

"It was left of something, I'm sure of that. But what was it left of.." I tapped my foot on the ground as I tried to remember the way I was going.

"It was left of the-" I drew out the last word as I spoke.

"Left of the rising sun!" I said this excitedly, I was happy I didn't need to just walk in a random direction. I started walking and I hoped I would find somewhere nicer to rest soon because sleeping in trees is not that fun.

It was about 3:30 PM when I found a small abandoned house by the side of a mountain. It was incredibly run down and had many large holes in the walls so it wouldn't do me much good to stay there, but I still decided to check it out in case it had anything I might be able to use inside it.

I walked into the building through what was left of the door. the room I walked into had a double chest, two furnaces, and a crafting table. I decided to check the double chest first, It had a bag and some sticks in it. The bag itself was made of a nice looking leather and it had two iron buckles in the front. I grabbed the bag and opened it to check if there was anything in it, there wasn't so I took off the cloak I was wearing, slung the bag over my shoulder, and put my cloak back on.

I closed the chest and walked into the other room in the house. It had a bed in a corner off to the side and a chest next to the bed, the rest of the room was filled with bookshelves. I went over to the chest and opened it, it had some books and quills in it so I grabbed one of each and put them in my new bag so I could write down anything I wanted to remember.

I left the small house and continued on my way, writing as I did so.

-----------------------------------------------

Journal Entry 1

Date: Early fall I think

Hello, me this is my first entry in here I plan on writing down things I want to remember. I'm doing this so that I might feel a little less lost all of the time. I found this book in an old house I came across while walking. Speaking of walking I'm currently walking to the left of the rising sun. Something else to remember is that you dissolve in water, I forgot about that and almost died while I was running away from a thing that was chasing me. What was even chasing me that night? I looked directly at it and the only thing I can remember about was its face it kinda looked like this :). That wasn't the only weird thing that happened that night I fell out of a tree while sleeping and half met this weird person. They were tall, taller than me even and they had these beautiful bright purple eyes, when I first saw them it looked like they didn't have a mouth but when they talked to me it looked like it just appeared out of nowhere. They also had black skin that almost made them invisible during the night. They said something to me, I don't quite remember what but I do know it was a question and when I answered they acted startled and then teleported
away.

This is all I can remember so far I don't know my name, I don't know how old I am, and I don't know what I am. I'm going to try and remember these things, and if I can't I'll just make up my own answers.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N

883 Words. That's better than the last chapter, anyways I hope you enjoyed, and sorry for any mistakes.