Yes

I close my front door and toss my bag on the floor. The familiar smell of burnt toaster strudals and a mass amount of perfume greets me as I hear the voices of a couple of women talking. I wander down the hallway and step into the living room, finding Rhea and Poppy sitting on the couch, a bag of Doritos in between them.

     I clear my throat and they look up.

     Poppy breaks out in a grin, "Sidney! Hey!"

      Rhea smiles too, "Sidney!"

     They jump up to come greet me, giving me friendly hugs.

     "Hey, guys." I smile, quietly.

     "How was your trip?" Rhea asks, pulling out of the hug.

     I nod, "It was good. Fine."

     Poppy places a hand on my arm, "How's Thomas?"

     "He's living." I respond simply.

      "And Iris?" Rhea asks.

     "Depressed as hell."

     "Figures."

     The two girls pull me over to the couch, sitting me down, "Marybel's out right now. But that's okay. Come on. Tell us everything about your trip!"

     :     :     :     :      :

     *about four months later*

     I sit in my classic literature class on a chilly Tuesday. The fall has just began to set in. I'm in an older part of the collage. The chairs are creaky and the wall has aged stone, making it look more similar to a rustic castle than a collage, if not for the large windows on the entire right side of the room.

     It's not necessary that I take this class. You might say it's for my own entertainment purposes. I enjoy literature, not as much as I enjoy math and science, but all the same. When I started taking it, I thought of how proud Will would be that I was doing something for myself. Although, I have yet to tell him of the class.

     My teacher sits in the front of the room, as I dash out notes wildly on a sheet of paper. Some of my other class mates are just as ambitious to take notes as I am, although most recline in their chairs yawning and looking uninterested. The class only started fifteen minutes ago, and I'm already totally consumed.

     That is, until a young man bursts into the room and looks around eagerly. Everyone immediately sits up to look at the shaggy haired boy, who seems to be in a frenzy.

     My teacher looks over at the young man, "Excuse me, I think you have the wrong class room, we're in the middle of a lesson."

     "I have to find her." He mutters, searching through the faces at the desk. Then he spots MINE. MINE of all faces and a look of recognition passes over his features, "Sidney!"

     The teacher looks at me quickly, then back to the boy, "Excuse me , I'll ask you to be leaving now!"

     The boy pushes past my proffesor, "It can't wait."

     He speeds over to me and I feel all the eyes of my class mates moving from either me or the boy who approaches me.

     "Sidney, how could you do that to me?" He exclaims.

     "Young man!" My proffesor shouts.

     I shake my head, "I-"

     "How could you just leave me in bed like that? No word, nothing! Does our love mean nothing to you? Sidney Shark, I am in love with you! Does my heart mean that little to you!?"