That's Right

"Ace, I know that you want to study but can we at least figure SOME things out?" Will pleads.

"One more question! The test is tomorrow." I whine.

Will rolls his eyes, "Sid, I'm pretty sure you know this entire book front and back. Now, I get three questions about the wedding! I know you can't plan for another month, but I have more down time than you do, so I can plan."

I huff, "Okay, alright. Three questions. But hurry. I need to study more."

He pulls a binder out of a bag, opens it and scans a checklist.

I snort, "You have a wedding binder?"

He looks at me, innocently, "Yeah. What about it?"

I chuckle, "Nothing. Usually the women have a wedding binder. It weird seeing you with one."

He jokes, "Well, Ms. Harvard over here is slacking on wedding planning, so the job falls to me."

I roll my eyes, "Dumb head."

"You're getting married to the dumb head." Will points out as he scans pages.

"True." I nod.

He finds something on a page, "Right, do we want a wedding rehearsal?"

I snort, laughing, "No."

"How come?"

"They're stupid. Everyone already knows what to do, why reherse it?" I fiddle with my pencil.

Will shrugs, "Comfort?"

I wave it off, "Unnecessary. Next question."

Will looks at the book, "Um, I will work on getting the marriage license. You need to help me pick the programs, I have some samples in my bag that I'll show you later-"

I laugh.

Will looks up at me, "What?"

I stifle another chuckle, "You have 'samples' in your bag."

Will shadows his eyes and glares at me.

I can't help laughing at this point and I burst in a fit of giggles, "Will, tell me, I need....." I try to breath from laughing so hard, "to know - are you gay?" I burst into another fit of laughter, "Don't get me wrong, I....." Another fit of giggles, "Have nothing against gays but......you sound like a woman.....right now. With your bag...... and your samples of programs."

I fall onto the couch from laughing so hard, and Will suppresses a smirk. He rolls his eyes, "I am not gay. I am planning the wedding."

I giggle again, teasing, "Can I see these samples? Do they have rainbows and sparkles on them?"

He rolls his eyes, "Unless the next words out of your mouth are 'here's a giant cookie', this conversation is over, and we are moving onto the guest list."

I grin, "But I want to talk about the programs."

He pulls out a folder of different seating arrangements, "Figure out the seating choice, and then we'll figure out who goes where and how many people we can each invite."

I stare at the different charts, "I don't like this feeling of limitation. My guests should be free, like the wind. Or horses, or.....help me, what else is free?"

Will looks at the clock, speaking monotone, "You're very tired. It's like twelve. This is unhealthy. You need to go to sleep. You are in a weird mood."