Coffee Break

I sit on the couch, Thai food in my lap and the seventh and most depressing season of Gilmore Girls plays on the TV. It's spring break, and I've never really been one of the college "spring breaker" travel people, but I do wholeheartly believe in breaking from school.

It's been pretty good so far. Monday was a lazy day, Tuesday Rhea, Marybel, Poppy and I got Chinese and played softball. Wednesday Poppy tried to teach me how to craft with leather (it turned out pretty bad) and and then, we decided to get Thai across the street. We walked to a street corner, expecting a cross walk, and surprisingly there was none. So we had to run across six lanes of traffic. Poppy was much less than willingly, and when I ran to the turn lane, she refused to move from her spot. That was until some hick rednecks starting cat calling at us and she got freaked out (news flash: It's not attractive yelling across the road about how someone has a nice butt. Get a life pervs.). Let's just say we got across the road unharmed, but I made it there first.

She likes to claim she's Dauntless, but I denounce her to Amity at this point.

We stayed up till Midnight, watching crappy TV shows and talking, and the next day, I went to play paintball with Rhea and a bunch of her freaking awesome Asian friends, in which I got plenty of red welts on my stomach from paint (you may think that paint's innocent, and artistic but it hurts like crap when you put about 1,000% air pressure on it).

Rhea left to visit her parents this morning, and Marybel left Wednesday to to visit her brother. Poppy is out on a date of some kind right, now, leaving me to some alone time.

It has been one of the most fun weeks this year in college. The only thing that could've made it better, was if Will was here. Our relationship has been going great for the most part. Besides the fact that it totally sucks that he lives in Britain. Our six month anniversary is tomorrow, but Will had some stuff for work, so he couldn't make it. He did, however, promise to try for next week, but we'll see. I wish he could buy his own private plane and just fly over here whenever he wanted, but I know better than anyone how expensive that would be.

I feel like..... I don't know, i'm just not entirely happy. It's the whole uncertainty that comes with a long distance relationship. I'm thinking about marriage, and have been for a few months now. I dont know where he stands, and it's driving me insane. Is this even a serious relationship i'm in right now? That's the relationship I want. And I dont want to waste any time if I could be finding true love and i'm not sure if he thinks that what we have is true. He's so.....calm about everything. Like he wants to move fast, but there's something holding him back and he doesn't tease me as much as I thought boyfriends were supposed to? Or was that just one big stereo type? Either way, i'm completely in love with him, and he's tells me he loves me, but he doesn't seem like I expected.

I'm just to the part where Lorali and Chris have landed in Paris, when there's a knock at my door. I huff out a short breath, wondering who would dare disturb my Gilmore time. I stand, walking slowly to the front door, peering at the TV. I check in the peek hole, and find a tall man with very familiar blue green eyes standing at the front door.

My mouth drops open and I squeal in excitement, "Will!"

I jerk the door open and find him already smiling on the other side, "Hello, my love."

I smile, throwing my arm around his neck, which requires some effort for me to stand on my tip toes. He hugs me back, wrapping his arms around my waist and spinning me around. I squeal a little bit, burying mg face in the crick of his neck. Finally he sets me down, but doesn't let me go. Instead, we sway back and forth to our own rythm.

"Happy anniversary." He whispers quietly.

I smile, looking at him, "What brings you here? Besides our anniversary? I thought you couldn't make it?"