Things to Know

I'd been back at Harvard for about two weeks. Shifts at the library and classes had been hectic. But with so little time until the summer and exams, the teacher were starting to stress out.

And me with them.

The little free time I had (that wasn't spent on studying/working) was spent communicating with Will. The funny thing about becoming engaged - all of a sudden you find you're unable to think of hardly anything else. You want to be with your significant other every second of the day.

Will felt the same way too, because he would fly to America with any and every spare time he had. One time, he flew here to stay for only four hours and then flew back to London, almost missing an appointment. And even if I was at class, he would wait for me in my apartment and when I got back, he would help me study.

He would walk me to work at the library and then sit in there for hours, reading and watching me. He would always claim he needed help finding a book just to get me to walk with him and find it. It was sweet, and I really appreciated and enjoyed it. Mrs. Regan had to kick him out a couple times because he was taking up too much of my time.

But when he was around and I was at home, we spent our time together. We found ways to waste time, because we didn't even have any time to drive anywhere and do anything. I didn't really consider it wasting time if Will was with me though. Every minute I had with him was one more reason to push through college.

After I finish this year, I only have one year left. It will be a hard year but they say the first year of marriage is the hardest anyway, right? We haven't really discussed the living situation yet. We haven't discussed much actually. We haven't told anyone but our parents and we haven't set a date. We have a lot to do, but I can't focus on it for another month and a half - I just can't. It would be too hard planning a wedding AND working on school.

Speaking of the living situation, I still haven't told Poppy. I don't wear the ring on my finger because I don't want anyone to know yet. It would be a little awkward for her to live with a married couple.....and I dont even know if Will wants to live in the US or not. He works in the states. But I can't very well quit college- not when i'm so close to graduating and so close to the dream I've had since I was a little girl.

There's a lot to think about. But neither of us want to think about it right now.

I'm reading the first Harry Potter book out loud for the two of us right now. It's one of our favorite things to do. We like hearing each others voices, so we take turns reading to each other. I sit on the couch, wearing faded jeans, something I hardly wear, and a green T-shirt from the last time I went to Budapest with my family.

"Harry didn't have a clue what was going on." I read, " 'Why's Bane so angry?' He asked, 'What was that thing you saved me from, anyway?'"

Next to me, Will mutters, "3:55."

I look at him confused, "What?"

"It's 3:55."

I furrow my eyebrows, "Harry was not attacked by 3:55, I thought you said you read this book?"

Will looks at me smirking, "No, Harvard, the time. The time is 3:55."

My eyes widen as I look up at the clock, "Oh, crap! It is! I've got to go!"

He chuckles, "I'm coming with you."

"Hurry!" I hollar over my shoulder as I grab my bag and run for the door.