For Real

*one year later*

This is it.

This is for real this time.

This time, there is absolutely nothing that can stop me.

I hear a knock at my door.

Turning my head, I call, "Yeah, come in!"

My Dad sticks his head in, looking me up and down, "They're ready for you."

I nod, taking a deep breath. I look at myself in the mirror one more time. I wear the same dress that I wore the first time - the one with the blue ribbon wrapped around the waist. My hair is let down in semi neat curls (as neat as I can get it with my hair, at least), and this time, a small tiara rests on the top of my head. I lick my lips, feeling nervous, "Okay. I'm ready too."

I walk to the door, taking my Dads arm. We walk down the hallway in silence.

I am ready for this. I am so ready. I am ready to be married and to start a family. I am ready to be with Will for a very long time. But nervousness still bothers me. I feel like I might puke and I can't seem to think right from the pressure that's building up in my head. My stomach is queasy and I'm seriously regretting the pizza I had for dinner last night.

As we walk into the hall, just by the chapel, the the cue man waits by the door, watching for us. He smiles when he sees us. My Dad looks at me, "Are you sure you're ready?"

I nod, "Yeah."

He swallows, "Before you go in there, just a peice of advice - always embrace the little moments. Especially before you have children. The little moments are special and happy. Be sure to keep track of them."

I nod, thoughtlessly. I look at my Dad, "Am I really ready for this? We were apart for a year. Should we really be together?"

My Dad tilts his head, "He makes you happy. You should be with him."

"But we fell apart. We broke. I know we fixed it and things are better now, but what if they break again?"

He smiles a little, "You know when you buy something from a yard sale, and it says that it works. But one day it stops working and you try to fix it, only to find that there was a wrong or missing part?"

I nod.

He smiles, "That is what love is like. You pick someone out at a yard sale and sometimes, they don't have the right parts, or they don't work perfectly, and that's okay, because even though someone else wanted to give them up and didn't want to work to fix it, you are going to be the one who fixes it. If something happens, you'll just keep fixing it. You may need to buy a new part or take it to a shop, but you'll fix it because you learn to love what you bought."

I look at my Dad, smiling, "Jeez, Dad, that was really deep."

He grins, "I do what I can. Now, shall we go marry you off?"

I roll my eyes, "I love it when you put it that way."

My Dad chuckles and signals the cue man. The cue man signals the organs and the music starts playing. I take a deep breath as I head to the doors. I walk into the chapel, my Dad holding onto my arm. The veiw comes in slowly and unfocused. But my eyes immediately wander to the front of the room, where my happily ever after waits for me at the alter.

At the alter, on Wills side, stands, Dylan, Thomas, Ki and Percy. All the guys grin at me and I smile back. I notice the golden band on Dylans finger and my eyes search the crowd, finding Willa. She too has her wedding ring on. Dylan and Willa were recently married as well.