Luxury

I've been back at Harvard for about three weeks now. Will went back to England for work purposes. I guess I figured he wouldn't be around ALL the time, but it's also really annoying that I can't see him everyday. I liked having him around at my Aunts house.

We exchange various Skype calls on a weekly basis and keep in touch through email, but of course, it's not the same as psychically having him here.

On top of that, I've been keeping up with Iris. Seeing how she's doing with being pregnant, and how Tom is doing in his coma.

Plus, my college courses.

All of this adding up to a very stressful few months.

I don't have a lot of trouble keeping up with my classes - I put classes first. It's the relationships outside of classes. My list of daily to-do's is long and demanding. Studying comes second, and with four classes and two hours of study time for each I have to study about eight hours a day. Then I have my family as third on the list. Calling Percy, Iris, Juliette and Mom. Will is third, even though I'd like for him to be higher on my list, it just doesn't work. And lastly is myself. Eating, showering, and maybe a little downtime before I go to bed for a good six hours of sleep.

On top of that all, at the end of next semester, I have to move into an apartment and get a job. I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up sharing an apartment with Poppy, but I have no idea what job I'm going to get. It's best that I stay away from restaurants for obvious reasons. I mean, the only hobbies I sort of have are studying, soccer, studying, reading, and sometimes, a little studying.

But today, Will is coming for a visit, and without seeing him for three weeks, I'm a little less worried about my life and a little more excited.

Right now I'm at the small, off-campus library checking out a few books for class, and one for my own entertainment. Mrs. Regan, although a gruff old lady, is a good listener. Dang, she can make you listen when she wants you to, as well. She has a go getter attitude and she likes to force it on you.
She's become a rock of sorts to me. Always telling me "you can do it" or "suck it up".

I'm telling her about all this right now. Everything I'm going through and stuff I have to do. She listens and nods, sliding books across the checkout slot.

As I finish telling her about how I have to find a new place to stay, and a job, and how I suck at cooking, she looks up at me abruptly, " You have pleanty of talent, you just don't think you do. You will find job. You look. All you have to do is look. Quit your worrying."

I smile a little bit, "Easier said than done."

"No. Other way around. You know how to use those fancy plastic gadgets. Find job on that. You don't need to work at restaurant. Work at dress shop or something." She waves it off.

I chuckle, "Okay. I'll see what I can do."

She looks at me, "I will ask people. See if anyone knows job."

I smile, "Thanks Mrs. Regan."

She studies me for a second, stuff a book in a bag, "Why you so happy today? You usually look like pug with worry winkles."

"Um, thanks?" I chuckle, "My boyfriend's going to come visit me today."

She frowns, "The jerk you were arguing with a few weeks ago?"

I shake my head and chuckle, "No, that's Zeke. I'm not seeing him anymo-"

"Good. I don't like him. Arrogant young man."

I smirk, "Anyway, my boyfriend, Will, is coming to visit. I haven't seen him in three weeks, he's been gone. So.....I'm excited."

"Will? Is he good boy?" She asks, suspiciously, "Is he nice?"