Amazing

Will POV:

I show up at Sidney's place at eight. I feel my heart skip a beat as I knock on the door. I'm over eager to see Sidney. She's so beautiful, and she's such a good kisser, she makes me laugh.....I can't help being in love with her. But one of the best feeling Sidney gives me is that I'm in competition with no one. I feel like we're on the same page now. It makes the game of love so much easier. I'm simply trying to be better for Sidney than I was yesterday.

I'm a little surprised when Rhea and Marybel open the door. They look at me surprised at first, and then with confusion.

"What are you doing here?" Rhea asks.

I furrow my eyebrows, "I'm here for Sidney....."

Marybel and Rhea share a concerned look.

"Sidney left like two hours ago....." Marybel says slowly.

I frown, my heart stops, "Where'd she go?"

Rhea shakes her head, "I.....don't know. She was.....well, it's kind of a long story."

She explains the whole thing to me- right down to the part where she went to get even with Zeke.

"And we haven't heard from her since." She explains, "Are you sure she hasn't texted you or anything?"

I pull my phone out, double checking, "No, she hasn't. Where could she be!?"

Poppy appears behind Marybel and Rhea, looking concerned.

Rhea shakes her head, "I have no idea."

"Maybe we should go look for her?" Poppy mumbles.

I shake my head, worry etched in my thoughts, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm looking for her."

They all exchange quick glances before Rhea says, "We're coming with you."

Marybel quickly adds, "Let me put my shoes on."

It's about thrity seconds til we're all out the door and Poppy is marching us towards Zekes dorm.

What could she possibly STILL be doing a Zeke's dorm? If she's even there? She could've gotten really mad at him and gone somewhere to blow off some steam. But where would she go? She hardly drinks..... Maybe the library? The soccer field?

Poppy storms up to a door, and starts knocking. She doesn't stop until someone opens the door. The man has brown hair, blue eyes, a firm jaw, and a very confused look on his face.

He looks at us, a little agitated, "Who are you? What do you want?"

Poppy smiles with sarcastic friendliness, "My name's Poppy Lewis. I'm roommates with Sidney Shark, and Sidney came by your dorm a couple of hours ago to talk to Zeke Davies. Have you seen either of them?"

The guys squints, "Um, no. Zeke came in a couple of hours ago and said he was going to go drinking. It was after he had some big fight with Sidney though, I could hear her yelling at him. He's been acting stupid lately."

I grumble, "No kidding."

Poppy shoots me a sidelong glance, as if to say, "Will, shut up" and then verbally says, "So you haven't seen Sidney?"

He frowns, "No.....She missing?"

Poppy looks around, "Yeah."

"Oh." The guys starts, "Well, um, I'll let you know if I find Zeke and, let me know if you find that girl. I'm Leon, by the way."