Playlist

Hi again! This is your loving and ever fangirling author -Katie!

     (BEFORE I START WILLA MCELRIE HAS BEEN POSTED - GO READ IT PLEASSSSSE)

So, as promised, I have here the playlist for this book. It's very deep and meaningful. What I have below, are just some songs that I thought of when I was writing the chapters, or just when I listen to these song, they remind me of this book, so I hope you enjoy, since I'll be putting them into a context of sorts.

If you don't feel like listening to the entire thing, I BEG you - at least listen to song number 1 and song number 15!!!!! Listen to number one at the FIRST wedding chapter, when all hopes and dreams were ruined (lol) and listen to number 15 while you're reading the LAST chapter (Everything is Right). IT WILL HIT YOU IN THE FEELS SO HARD YOU MIGHT DIE.

2-3 are the college campus songs - you know, before everything gets all crazy and dramatic and romantic, so there the cas' songs.

4-7 are the more romantic/dating/lovey songs

8-10 are the songs I generally think of when Sidney and Will are just having fun (nothing sexual intended, you perverted fangirls).

11-13 are the songs when she's leaving the wedding and she's at Zeke's and she's all depressed and stuff, so have lots of fun with those.

And then 14-15 are the ending chapters, where all is concluded and stuff.

So without and further audue, here is the playlist-

1. Ever After - Marianas Trench (might want to see the clean version of this one)

2. Everybody Loves Me - One Republic

3. Be OK - Ingrid Michaelson

4. Never Think - Robert Pattinson

5. She is Love - Parachute

6. A Drop in the Ocean - Ron Pope

7. Kiss Me - End Sheeran

8. Turn to Stone - ELO

9. Let's Groove - Earth, Wind and Fire

10. I Get Around - The Beach Boys

11. Christifori's Dream - David Lanz

12. Code Name Vivaldi - The Piano Guys

13. Beautiful Disaster - Jon McLaughlin

14. Yesterday - The Beatles (I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF, I LOVE THE BEATLES AND THEY HAVE A SONG CALLED YESTERDAY, SO STOP THE JUDGEMENT!)

15. No Place Like Home - Marianas Trench

Again, at least listen to 1 and 15, it will blow your mind.

BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME!!!!!

For those of you who follow me on Snapchat, I will see you Friday!

Have a nice day!

-Katie