Everything is Right

Karla races after Cedric, trying to keep up with her older cousin. Gale, Clyde and Grayson follow in suit, keeping right on the older children's heels. They climb the malls playground equipment, yelling at each other and chasing one another with looks of determination and pleasure on their faces.

Bradley, Shadow and Byron hang off in a corner of the malls children area, looking completely disinterested in what the younger children are doing, seeing as they're "too old to be partaking in such childish nonsense" (as put in fourteen year old Shads words). They do however, play with young Leila with great pleasure, adoring her long dark hair and olive skin.

Karla takes joy in pushing Cedric down the slide and then having Gale push her down in suit. Us parents sit nearby, speaking and watching our children with care. We are all sure to keep watch over Cedric, Karla and Gale, seeing as they're the ring leaders of their group now.

We're at a family reunion of sorts right now. My family, Percy's, Iris' and Juliettes family all gathered together for a couple weeks to be together. We try to see each other as often as possible, but when three of the four families have public obligations to fulfill, it makes meetings together rather difficult.

Our (Me and Wills) family had not grown at all. It was just Will, Karla and I. I don't think we have any intentions of having any more children. I mean, it's been ten years. Will ended up being right about Karla - she was very much like me. Will had gotten pleanty of roles over the years, and when Karla turned eight, I went back to work, something I'd been direly looking forward to. I own my own buisness, and have a lot of workers under me. Karla had gotten her first job, on the show Fetch with Ruff Ruffmen just this year and had finished the season only a week ago. She'd not only enjoyed it thoroughly (making her claim on the show as the renowned tomboy), but she'd made friends too.

Percy and Thalia were done when they had Clyde. Somehow, all three boys needed up looking pretty much exactly like Percy, except Clyde had gotten his mothers red hair. And Byron was just starting to be introduced to the life as a celebrity. He was becoming one of those cool young teens who has great sense of style and taste. Plus, he'd just been accepted onto a new Disney Chanel show called A Small Fish in a Big Ocean. It was pretty insane. But, Cedric and Cylde hadn't done much yet, besides being the sons of Percy Shark.

Iris and Thomas had become pretty famous as well. Iris was now directing movies, as well as acting, and Thomas and Iris had acted in several movies together on more than one occasion. Their lives, as always, were going well. Bradley and Shadow had become something of beauty children in the acting world. They did modeling, and got pleanty of good roles. The mixture of Thomas' youthful looks and Iris' shy and sometimes seductive glances, had rubbed off on both the twins, who were already very much alike.

Then there was Juliette, who had the picture perfect dentist family. When she married Wright, her last name changed to Country, so she was no longer Juliette Walters, but Juliette Country. Her and her Wright run a practice together - He's a dentist, she's a hygeneist. I don't think Juliette really ever wanted the life of fame, and she trys to avoid it at all costs, but still, when you're related to a bunch of famous people, you get noticed at least sometimes. She had three children. Two little boys, Gale (the oldest) and Grayson (the second oldest). And then one little girl, Leila, who was pretty much Juliette's dream child. She looked exactly like her, down to her insane level of petieteness. Since Leila was the youngest, she was extremely spoiled.

Our families had all turned out well. We are all successful. We are all happy. My family often travels back and forth from Britain, where Will used to live, because he misses the UK and he wants Karla to be aware of her British roots. As it is, Karla has a mostly American accent, but she sounds British a lot of the time and as soon as we visit her Grandma and Grandpa in London, she sounds more British than American. It's pretty interesting, really.