For You

I silently tap my foot against the floor, watching the clock eagerly. Most of the students do the same thing as I do, with the few who still work on their final exam. Those who work on their exams, work distractedly. They feel the eyes of all the other students, they feel the pressure and longing to get out of this place and finally receive the summer we've been hoping for the last semester.

We watch the clock tick slowly towards the three o'clock mark. I innerly groan, wishing that the Professor would just let us go. I watch, counting down as the clock hits five, four, three, two, one-

"Pencils down." The Professor says, standing from his desk. He walks to the front of the room and says, "Please bring me your exams and if have a nice summer. Your letters will be sent to you in one to two weeks."

A few of the class members let out whoops and the rest of the let out relived sighs. I drag myself out of my seat, saying goodbye to a few of my now old class members and walk out of the class room.

It's a gorgeous late spring/ early summer day. The trees flourish with green leaves, tulips spread out through the flower beds and the sky has a brighter blue sky than I've see in years. I see dark clouds approaching on the horizon, but pay no mind to is seeing as it'll be at least a couple of hours before they threaten us with rain.

I set at a brisk pace back to my apartment, eager to meet Will where I left him. My blue running shoes give me a spring in my step as I near my apartments. I take the stairs, pulling out my keys and unlock the front door. I slide in, tossing my bag on the floor and hanging my keys up.

I hear Will call from the kitchen, "Sidney?"

I hollar back, "Yeah, I'm home!"

"Did you finish your exams?"

"Yes! Freedom!"

"Yay! Now I have you all to myself!" He cheers.

I chuckle, walking down the hall and in to I the kitchen, "How selfish of you."

I find him at the stove, stirring something in a pot. He glances over his shoulder, grinning, "Yeah, well, we all know I don't like sharing."

I smirk as I hear a yell from down the hall, "Sidney!?"

"Poppy?"

"Did you finish?"

"Yeah!"

"Did you fail?" Rhea yells.

"Yeah!" I grin.

"Rhea, shut up!" Poppy yells.

"Make me, Blondie!"

"Challenge accepted!"

I stick my head in the hall, "Whoa, wait, no killing each other! We have two more days on campus together! You guys haven't finished packing yet, and if you don't pack before you die, I'll probably end up packing all your stuff up and I don't want that responsiblity!"

"That's what you're concerned about?" Will chuckles.

I grin, looking at him, "I don't want any more responsibility than I have to have."

Will steps over to me, placing his hands on my hips and pulling me forward. He presses his lips lightly to mine and says, "Speaking of responsibility, shall we wedding plan?"

I smile and nod, "Yeah. The sooner we plan our wedding the better."

: : : : :