Truly

It took me forever to get Will to agree to the idea of a picnic. And when he did - he forebade me from making the meal. I learned a long time ago, Will isn't exactly an outdoorsy person. He can be, depending on the situation, but most times he isn't. I know him, Dylan, Thomas and Ki all went camping one time - I think Iris too, and he enjoyed that, but he just doesn't like the actually get up and go do part about it.

So I'm pretty much determined for this date to be one of the best and make him enjoy nature more. Maybe one day I'll even convince him to play soccer with me.

He shows up at my dorm room door, wearing a button up shirt, with the sleeves rolled up. He must know I think that's one of the hottest things ever, because he looks confident and cheerful. Those forearms, though. Along with that one sexy attribute, his hair is flipped up, as usual and his blue green eyes look playful.

It makes me feel a little insecure, seeing as I'm wearing a shirt of his that I once stole out of his bag, and leggings. And then there's my forever messy hair.

He steps in, giving me a quick kiss on the forehead, "You ready to go?"

I nod, grabbing my sweater off the rack. "Indeed I am. Where are we having this picnic?"

"There's a park not too far away from here, I thought would be nice." He says, leaning against the doorway.

I nod, starting to walk out the door, "Sounds great."

"You need to tell your roommates you're leaving?" He asks.

I shrug, "Nah. They know I had plans with you, I think they'll figure it out when they notice I'm not around."

"Right," he nods, looking me up and down, "You look good in my shirt."

I roll my eyes, "Yes, I totally look hot in a baggy shirt and leggings. Spare me your lies, temptation."

He laughs, sliding him hand in mine as we walk to his car, "You're always hot. You have no idea."

: : : : :

Will looks at me from the ground, where he lays. The remnants of our meal lay on the blanket next to him. As for me, well, I am having what I like to call, a random burst of energy. In which, well, I have a very large random burst of energy.

Frankly, I think if this doesn't scare him off, our relationship will never go bad. At least, on my part it won't.

I stand in one spot, running in place, and I have been for the last fifteen minutes. He just lays on the ground looking up at me, totally amused. He makes the occasional pass at me. I would tease me a little bit too if I were him.

He grins up at me, "What energy drink factory did you visit this morning?"

I just keep running in place, "I CAN'T HELP IT! HAVE YOU EVER HAD JUST PURE ENERGY TAKE YOU OVER?"

He thinks, "Can't say that I have." He continues watching me, "Do you have these very often? No wonder you stay so skinny."

I start jumping up and down, spinning in circles, "SHHHHH! I NEED TO CONCDNTRATE!"

He grins, thoughtfully, "You know, you could give Dean Karnazes a literal run for his money."

I groan, "SO MUCH ENERGY! THESE THINGS RUN IN MY FAMILY, YOU KNOW. JULIETTE HAS THESE ALL THE TIME! I HAVE THEM ON AN OCCASIONAL BASIS. THEY GIVE YOU A RUSH AND THEY'RE GREAT RIGHT AFTER YOU HAVE THEM, BUT WHILE YOU'RE HAVING THEM, YOU FEEL LIKE A FREAKING CRAZY PERSON."

Will looks up at me, grinning with fondness, "Good to know."

I jump up and down a few more times, "Okay, I've got to go run around the park or something! Be-right-back!"