2

Jeongguk couldn't sleep.

Even though he was laying in his bed, wrapped up in his big  black wings, he just wasn't able to fall asleep.

And that certainly wasn't his fault.

He was pretty sure that someone in the gang was throwing a birthday party with lots of alcohol and probably a good amount of very different drugs.

It wasn't hard to get them when you had the right contacts.

Of course jeongguk didn't attend the party.

He hated them.

Well, not the party itself, but the people that were present.

And now he couldn't sleep because of them.

Jeongguk groaned.

He just wanted to forget these stupid humans for the night until he had to deal with them again in the morning.

When he had to act like one of them.

Slowly, jeongguk rolled out of his comfortable bed.

He wasn't going to fall asleep anyways.

Maybe he could eat something?

Carefully jeongguk opened one of the old cupboards just to see that it was empty.

Of course.

He would always go to the cafeteria or some restaurant to eat. He didn't even have a kitchen in his apartment. 

One of the downsides of living in such an old building. You couldn't just renovate every room the way you want it to be.

Jeongguk was lucky that he had an own bathroom and a small living room in addition to the bedroom.

There were plenty of people in the gang who didn't even have an own room.

Because of the lack of food jeongguk decided to leave his apartment.

Maybe he could go to the rooftop or to a more quiet part of the building.

Everything would be better than listening to the drunk screams and the loud music.

Jeongguks wings disappeared as fast as they came. He couldn't let them be seen after all.

And having them being dragged after him on the could and dirty floor wasn't that of a great option either.

After putting on a black hoodie and a warmer jacket he left his apartment, not after checking his surroundings.

He didn't want to run into anyone.

He just wanted to be alone.

So jeongguk tried to find a place as far away as possible from the partying humans.

-

The dark haired angel was now in the lowest floor of the building.

He tried to go to the rooftop first, but it seemed like he wasn't the only one who had that idea. A few man had met there already to smoke or to drink alcohol on their own.

When jeongguk saw them, they were busy throwing the empty bottles down the building in the street underneath them.

So the male left the rooftop unseen and went to the lowest floor instead.

Once there had been a lobby, but the only thing that would make you think that now was the dusty carpet that covered the cold tiles.

Sadly jeongguk was still able to hear the music an he didn't exactly want to stay somewhere where everyone on the streets could see him through the broken glass of the windows.

Maybe he could go even lower?

An old office building like this would for sure have a basement, right?

Actually, the angel didn't really like basements. They were quite the opposite of what he used to call home for the first eighteen years of his life.

He grew up in heaven, of course he wouldn't like a cold dirty room without sunlight.

But he for sure would go there if that meant he didn't have to listen to these noises anymore.

So jeongguk opened the first door he could see, searching for some stairs that could possibly lead him to a basement.

And he didn't even have to look for them that long.

-

Is it interesting?