57

Two days later and the four of them were sitting together in jeongguk's office again. Jimin had finished his calculations and they had actually managed to sell everything they had stored somewhere. Now, all that was left was to find a way that would somehow get the gang out of the way, and they would have to find a place to live at instead.

After having decided that they would like to stay together, or at least close to one another, they had to choose an area that they all liked. Obviously, taehyung had already stated that they would have to move somewhere close to the sea. But that shouldn't be a problem in South Korea.

"I just want to be as far away from here as possible." was jimin's only request. The problematic one was jin in this case.

"Definitly close to a city. And I want a beach, not just the ocean. A pretty beach. And mountains, or a forest, that would be great. No neighborhood, next to a small town. I would totally love that."

So, basically, they needed a little bit of everything for jin.

Jeongguk has been looking at houses that would match these descriptions, but they hadn't found the perfect one yet. There were quite some options they could choose from, but everywhere was just a tiny little detail that one of them did not like.

So they called an agency that said they would look for houses that match their interests. Wrong names and IDs and all, but so far they had found some quite nice houses for them. Just not the perfect one.

"Okay, guys, I've replaced every mention of 'jeon jeongguk' with 'JK'. At least every I could find. Did you sign any papers with your name, jeongguk?" Seokjin asked. He had watched a video called 'hacking for dummies' specifically for the purpose of deleting every single page that contained just the smallest piece of information about jeongguk.

"No, they are also signed as JK. I've never wrote my name down on any paper." The angel answered.

He got a thumbs up for that and seokjin started shutting down the computer when jimin's phone suddenly notified him of a new message.

Ding

"Oh, guys, it's the agency. Look here, they found a small village where there are a few houses that match our overall descriptions."

Taehyung immediately skimmed over to him.

"Oh my, that one is so pretty! Look at that, it literally stands in the ocean!" He looked up with shining eyes that matched the color of his hair perfectly. "Honestly, I will despise you all for ever if we don’t move there. This is perfect, we can't not take it!"

While seokjin also made his way over to them, jeongguk stayed sitting in his big working chair, his eyebrows furrowed, frowning and staring straight ahead.

What would his life look like starting from here?

-

Oops, when was the last time I've updated here? Guys, if anyone has an idea what could happen, tell me, because I have nothing planned except for the ending.

Also, sugas long hair is so pretty. Just needed to say that.