12.

"He called me taehyungie..."

"Well, it was seokjin. I expected nothing less."

"Does he call you jeonggukkie, too?"

Now the angel looked up from his work.

"I didn't even introduce myself and you call me by my name. Don't you think that's a bit impolite?"

The other just shrugged.

"I didn't introduce myself either and somehow seokjin knows my name. Want to tell me why?"

Jeongguk didn't answer.

The sarcasm in the mermaid's words could not be overheard.

He just continued with his work.

"In case you didn't know, my name is taehyung. You can call me that."

Jeongguk just nodded.

"Because I will call you jeongguk. There's no point in having a name if you don't use it."

Jeongguk nodded again.

Then they finally heard a quiet buzz sound and just a few seconds later, seokjin entered the room with a proud smile once again.

"It works now!"

The way he said it jeongguk suddenly felt like he should clap for him. But that would probably be a little embarrassing since he wasn't the only one in the room apart from seokjin.

Before he could think of a more fitting answer, the mermaid next to him already responded.

"Is there gonna be chlorine?"

"Why? I mean, probably not... I don't have chlorine and there wasn't any left." Seokjin answered.

"Isn't that a little unhygienic? Since chlorine is there to kill germs..." jeongguk asked.

" I don't care, i hate chlorine. It burns my tail." Taehyung grumbled.

"As long as taehyungie is the only one swimming in the pool it should be fine, right?" Seokjin shrugged.

The others ones just nodded.

"Well, then let's finish the cleaning and check on the water tomorrow. It should be better by then." Seokjin had already picked up an old cloth and started scrubbing the tiles on the wall.

"Should we bring food?" Jeongguk asked looking at taehyung a questioningly.

The blue haired immediately nodded with an excited expression.

It reminded both of them of namjoon when he was talking about his candies.

"Okay, I'll get something." Jeongguk was already thinking about what mermaids would be able to eat.

Sushi?

No sushi?

It would probably be too expensive. He would just see what the cafeteria has tomorrow.

He picked up his broom again and continued cleaning.

They finished the rest of their work without any talking, even though jeongguk knew that seokjin probably would have told them literally anything if the situation wasn't just so awkward.

Jeongguk fell asleep that day faster than seokjin reached his own apartment.

He hadn't gotten more that an hour of sleep in 24 hours after all.

-

Finally poor jeongguk is getting his sleep