51

"You either get home or you sleep all in one bed, it's your decision."

Jeongguk woke up to the sound of jimin and jin discussing where they should sleep. And it was obvious that jimin did not want to go home in the middle of the night. But you see, jin's apartment is really not that big and for sure not big enough to have space for four beds.

"I'll just sleep in your guest room, jeongguk stays on the floor and taehyung sleeps in the bathtub." Jimin suggested.

But not everyone seemed to be happy with that.

"Excuse me? Just because there is water doesn't mean it is comfortable!" The merman spoke up, causing a sleepy jeongguk to groan and roll onto the other side, literally falling off the other's lap.

"I don't wanna sleep on the floor~" he slurred, tired and a little grumpy after having just woken up.

"You won't." Taehyung patted his head comfortingly, supporting him. "Because I won't sleep in jin's bathtub either. Who knows what he did in there."

Jimin gave him a weird look.

"Like dying his hair or something." The merman added quickly.

"Well, not everyone has naturally blue hair." Jin complained.

That's when jeongguk finally lifted his head, leaving his state of half-sleeping half-awake. "My hair used to be white once." He stated.

And jimin absolutely could not.

"Oh my god, just imagine this adorable little bean with white hair, that is so fucking cute! I just wanna sqish you, little baby! Put you into a little box and feed you and-"

"Noo~!" Jeongguk whined, interrupting jimin in his little speech while slapping the thick blanket on taehyung's thighs, very frustrated. His light hair was not cute!

"Oh, you would totally be adorable!" Jimin insisted. Then he leaned over to him and squished his cheeks, which had the effect that the angel curled up into a ball and rolled back onto taehyung's lap.

"I'm so gonna make these two sleep in the same bed, gukkie is literally using the poor boy as a mattress." Jin commented from where he sat in his armchair.

"Ohh, can I get the couch then!" Jimin, who of course heard him, piped in. "I like my privacy."

Jin nodded sarcastically. "Yes, my living room is the privatiestest place you could ever find. But I also have a tent so you could totally camp in the garden, too. Next to the trashcans."

Jimin glared at him.

"I go to your bedroom in the middle of the night and I will put your trashcan there if you like it that much!"

"Okay, guys, let's calm down! We don't want to start a fight at this hour!" Taehyung finally interrupted the two. "Just get your baby angel into the first bed you can find because he would totally camp on your living room floor. Even without a tent."

And that is how jeongguk and taehyung ended up in the same bed.

-

Hi, long time no see. But please, jeongguk as an angel with white hair, let's die collectively, because...

 But please, jeongguk as an angel with white hair, let's die collectively, because

Yes, that's it. Byebye.