19

"Oh my god, he's so stupid."

Ever since jimin entered the basement he was cursing.

Taehyung had called the blonde about ten minutes ago. It took him some time to understand how the whole thing with the phone worked since he had never touched one before, he just always saw the old mafia's leader using it.

And it somehow worked.

Now jimin just had to get the sleeping angel back to his apartment.

Which turned out harder than it seemed.

Because jimin noted that he couldn't just carry jeongguk through the building, even if he would be able to get him up. If someone saw them, the dark haired would lose his entire authority in front of the gang.

And they couldn't risk that.

"And what should we do now?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin frowned. "He won't wake up, it's not the first time he got like this. But usually he passes out in his apartment."

"But he can't stay here on the ground, especially when he's wet, right?" Taehyung was close to the edge of the pool, next to jeongguk.

Jimin sighed.

"How about I get some blankets and clothes and he just stays here for the night? He can deal with the back pain alone, it's his fault for going here anyways."

Taehyung noticed that jimin didn't actually mean to sound so rude, but to be fair, no one would want to be woken up in the middle of the night just because your best friend decided to accidentally fall into a swimming pool and pass out afterward.

Yes, that was not was taehyung had planned either.

"Let's do that. Maybe he can lay on his wings or something. He should have them, right?"

The elder just shrugged.

"Don't ask me, I don't know anything." He said.

With that he left the basement to get some things for jeongguk.

They had also switched the light on by now, taehyung didn't want a second visitor in his pool. Especially not at one AM in the morning.

The mermaid grabbed the clothes from their previous cleaning sessions and started drying the tiles in one of the corners of the room.

Usually the whole floor was a little wet, just because taehyung didn't really bother to keep it dry.

But jeongguk wasn't a mermaid, so he wasn't supposed to sleep in a puddle. The whole point of getting him new clothes would be unnecessary then.

Jeongguk was still sleeping next to the edge of the pool. Taehyung just hoped he wouldn't turn or toss around in his sleep, because then he might have to save him once again from drowning.

But for now the angel didn't really move.

"I'm back." He heard jimin's quiet voice from the door and looked up the see the older.

"We can put him here, I cleaned it." Taehyung pointed to the spot he just made for jeongguk.

Jimin laid down one of the blankets on the cold tiles.

"You can undress him."

"No, you!"

"But you know him longer!"

"Well, yeah, that's the point!"

"No, it's not!"

They both ended up glaring at each other.

Trying to make such a decision in the middle of the night definitely turned out to be a bad idea.

"Maybe switch off the light?" Jimin suggested.

"Gosh, we're ridiculous. Let's just do it, where's the big deal..."

Taehyung just wanted to be finished and he knew that jimin wanted to go to sleep, too. So he started taking off the sleeping angel's shoes, waiting for jimin to help him.

They actually got through the changing quite fast. But when they had just pulled jeongguk's shirt over his head, the dark haired started moving, ending up laying on his stomach now.

Luckily, he turned to the side where he wouldn't fall into the pool.

"Ahh, taehyung, what is this?!" Jimin suddenly screamed.

Black feathers were forming from the angel's shoulder blades, molding into the shape of two big wings.

"I mean, he's an angel... It should be obvious. But he didn't want to show his wings when I asked." Taehyung didn't plan to make such a big deal out of it, he just wanted to finish by now.

Jimin nodded with big eyes.

Together, they managed to carry jeongguk to the blanket, taehyung being not that much of a help, but it worked.

Jimin covered him with the rest of the duvets.

It actually looked not that uncomfortable when he was finished.

"Well then, see you tomorrow, I guess? I will probably pick jeongguk up then." Jimin was already at the door, rubbing his small, sleepy eyes.

"Thank you so much for your help, jimin. Good night." The mermaid tried to bow a little, which didn't work that well since he was in the water, but jimin smiled at him never the less.

"Good night, taehyung."

-

Don't know what to say, soooooo... you say something?