29

"Hello, hoseok."

Jimin's voice sounded nervous, very different from his usual self.

"Jiminie, hey." Hoseok greeted him with a small hug, but he also didn't seem that cheerful. He knows that they were in the middle of doing a forbidden action.

He shouldn't even be here.

And jimin also noticed that, immediately starting to feel guilty.

"Hoseok, you could also just give me the keys and go home. We wouldn't tell anyone." He requested.

Jimin thought that this might actually be a better idea, he wouldn't even have to explain the whole supernatural thingy that was going on and his cousin would never know.

Less risks.

But hoseok didn't seem to like this idea either.

"Jimin, you can't expect me to just give you some keys and then disappear. You have been far too secretive now for me to leave. I want to know now." He looked at the younger with stern eyes.

"Just a beach party..." Jimin tried a half-hearted lie, but it was obvious that this wasn't the truth.

And hoseok didn't believe him either.

"Tell me now."

Jimin sighed.

"But don't tell me I'm talking bullshit. You won't believe it when you don't see it. And promise me o not tell anyone!"

Hoseok rolled his eyes a little, but none the less nodded.

And jimin started explaining.

~

"Okay, let's go."

Jeongguk had pulled the hood over taehyung's blue hair and made him lower his head so no one could see his face.

They were now walking upstairs again and out of the building, seokjin in front of them with the car keys.

"You sit in the back, you can hardly look through the windows from the outside back there."

Taehyung nodded and jeongguk opened the car's door in a subtle movement, worried that the mermaid might not know how to open them.

"Thanks."

After a few struggles with the seatbelts from taehyung's side, they were finally ready to start. Seokjin was driving since he was the only one with a car (and a driver's license, even though jeongguk had driven before) and the younger angel was sitting in the passenger's seat.

It was obvious that taehyung was excited to go to the sea, he was repeatedly tapping his knee against the back of jeongguk's seat, but honestly, it was cute.

And jeongguk didn't mind it.

Suddenly seokjin sighed and looked at jeongguk, his gaze slightly accusing.

"Why are we even so many people, to watch taehyung swim?"

Now that he said it out loud, it actually seemed a little stupid.

They were three people, four including hoseok, and the only thing they would be doing was watching taehyung swim.

Jeongguk shrugged, shrinking a little in his seat. "I have snacks...?"

He was right, he had actually brought a full bag of different snacks. And beer.

But that was the reason that was kinda able to reassure seokjin again.

Maybe they would also have quite a nice evening at the beach.

-

Oh my god this is so short. It's just a filler but anyways...

Happy birthday to Yang_Yang_Ehrenmann !!! <3