15

Jeongguk groaned.

He had been sitting in this room that was supposed to be his office for hours now, trying to figure out a plan for an attack that many of his gang members requested.

Illegal, of course.

But he didn't have an other option than to do what the gang wanted if he didn't want to be killed by them himself.

As long as they thought he was a good leader they would follow him.

Seokjin had also called around five o'clock, telling jeongguk that he would go see taehyung in the evening and bring him some food over.

The angel was grateful for that. He didn't have time before his work wasn't finished.

Someone came up with the idea to rob an old lady's house since they expected her to have a lot of money.

Jeongguk was working on a plan that would prevent the gang from killing her.

Not that he cared about what these humans did with their lives, but he also tried to think of what jimin would be most comfortable with.

And jimin would definitely not want to kill her.

With the information of some of the hackers and spies he eventually managed to create a useful plan.

Himself not being included in it.

But he knew that the gang members wouldn't focus on that fact.

While checking his phone on the way back to his apartment he saw some messages from seokjin.

Based on what the older told him the light in the basement worked now and he also brought some food.

So jeongguk decided that he wouldn't go to the basement again.

At least not today. He would go there tomorrow again.

But before he could enter his apartment he was held back by a certain blonde haired man.

Jimin.

"Where were you the last few days?!"

Oops.

Jeongguk usually visited jimin at least once a day. Of course it would be weird if the younger didn't even try to reach out to him for two days.

Especially when there was no reason like an event within the gang.

"I was... busy?" The angel knew that jimin would know he was lying. But the human didn't know about his identity.

He wouldn't even believe him, right?

"Don't lie, jeongguk. You're always busy, but you still have time for me." jimin seemed a little pissed.

Jeongguk sighed, starting to feel kinda stressed. He hated being in situations like these.

"Okay, jimin, listen. It is a personal issue and I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you. I will ask and you will be the first one to know if I can share it. For now I can't tell you."

Jimin just nodded. He didn't seem convinced but for now there was no other choice than to accept it.

"Do you maybe want to go somewhere for dinner? I might have missed it..." The older asked instead.

"Sure."

They went out for dinner quite often, going for some cheap ramen place and talking to namjoon afterwards. Getting candys for free.

So that was exactly where the two were heading now.

Seems like jeongguk would go to sleep later than he planned to once again.

-

I will just accept the fact that my chapters are short. Means more updates for you. Yang_Yang_Ehrenmann don't judge me