6

Needless to say that jeongguk didn't sleep one bit that night.

After being close to having a mental breakdown he started feeling guilty that he left the mermaid in that dirty basement. 

He obviously had no real food down there and he didn't even want to start thinking about hygiene.

So he decided that he needed to talk to someone.

That someone being kim seokjin.

The one and only one.

Well, actually jin found someone on earth with the exact same name as himself and jeongguk had been really busy for a while trying to stop him from killing the guy.

But that was off the point.

Seokjin was also the only other angel he knew on earth apart from himself. Even though he sometimes wished he didn't knew the older.

He was hard to deal with.

Very hard.

But now jeongguk really needed to talk, so he called said angel at 3am.

He ended up being yelled at instead of telling him about the mermaid.

The whole situation proceeded with jeongguk standing in front of the elders apartment at 6am because he just wouldn't pick up his phone anymore.

Now jeongguk was sitting on a sleepy seokjin's couch, still trying not to freak out over what happened last night.

He didn't do that well though.

Seokjin looked like he was close to falling asleep again, being wrapped in his black wings.

Jeongguk always thought that the elders wings were so pretty. They had a blue-ish shine which jeongguk's didn't have.

Jeingguk pulled his shirt over his head, not even bothering to cover himself. Just seconds later his wings appeared, serving as a replacement for the missing hoodie.

"Seokjin."

Nothing.

"Jin-hyung"

Still nothing.

"Hyung, I really need to talk to you." Jeongguk almost whined.

"Dont ignore me."

He picked up a pillow from the couch and threw it straight into the others face.

Finally the older opened his eyes again, sleepily hugging the pillow which was now in his lap.

"What do you want..."

"Hyung, please at least act like you are interested."

Seokjin just nodded a little and tried to open his eyes a little wider.

Okay, now jeongguk was done being patient.

"There is a mermaid in the basement." He finally dropped the bomb.

Well...

Now seokjin was interested.

"Wowww... is she pretty?"

Jeingguk facepalmed himself. The other seemed to still be in dreamland. He wouldn't normally react like that.

"Hyung, what should I do? I didn't even know mermaids existed until a few hours ago! And then I just left him in this disgusting pool. Hyung, I wanna cryyyyyy."

No answer.

"Hyung?"

He looked at the other.

Great.

Seokjin fell asleep again.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

He acted extra dramatic for the angel and said idiot didn't even see it.

So the dark haired male left the elders apartment again and went back to the gang's building.

Now he had to debate what to do on his own.

Amazing.

-

I like dramatic. And I like being dramatic. So jeongguk is dramatic, too. Fancy.