59

His bedroom? His bedroom?

Jeongguk was standing there speechless for a solid minute while taehyung had already moved on to the next room.

Taehyung wanted to live with him? With him? A merman wanting to live under the same roof as an angel? Taehyung wanting to live under the same roof as jeongguk?

"Are you for real?" He just simply couldn’t believe it. This must be a dream or something. "Hm?" Taehyung asked. The topic seemed to have already slipped his mind. "Do you actually want me to live here as well? I thought I would maybe move in with jin or something."

Shit, why did he say that. He did want to move in with taehyung, he actually preferred the merman over his two friends. Of course he loved them, they just were really annoying sometimes, he tried to justify in his head.

"Huh? But I thought it was your money and stuff... I've lived in your house before, I thought we would just continue that." Taehyung shrugged. "Oh." Jeongguk said. The disappointment flooded through him. "So you just feel bad for spending my money? It's not mine, you know. We stole it."

Maybe Taehyung didn't want to live with him after all. He just felt guilty.

Jeongguk went to turn around and leave the room. That was embarrassing, why did he think the merman might like him enough for them to move in together? So stupid.

"Jeongguk, no! I didn't mean it like that, don't think that. I don't want to live alone, this house is way too big for that. And I like you." Taehyung stopped him, grabbing his wrist when the angel turned to the door. "Stay here, I would be happy if we continued to live together."

Slowly, jeongguk stopped in his actions and started smiling.

"Me, too."

-

"Oh my god, how did that happen?" Jin was standing in the doorway next to taehyung, who was leaning against a wardrobe. A wardrobe that was blocking the way to one of the rooms since it was fully filling out the doorframe.

And jeongguk was stuck in the room behind it.

It's a few weeks later by now, and the four of them had successfully bought two of the houses. They were currently moving some furniture there and it was going great so far. As you can see. Only jeongguk is stuck.

"I don't know, I can't move it!" Taehyung answered and the angel on the other side of the wardrobe rolled his eyes. They were moving the old piece of furniture from the living room to taehyung's room and it suddenly stopped moving when they had just passed the doorframe. Taehyung had called jin and jimin immediately.

Now the angel was sitting in the empty room, waiting for the others to finally move that damned wardrobe. He would actually jump out the window at this point, he could even use his wings and would safely land on the ground. Not that bad of an idea. But right in this moment he heard how his friends outside stopped discussing and after a short silence, a big wumm happened, and the wardrobe started shaking. But not moving.

Jeongguk sighed. He could be lucky when they fixed this problem until the evening.

Another wumm.

Jeongguk turned towards the door, just in the right moment to see the wardrobe falling over. That was the biggest wumm so far. Maybe even a baam.

"What the fuck?!"

"We have successfully rescued jeongguk!" Jimin exclaimed.

But the angel was just staring at the massive wardrobe that was now lying sideways in the doorframe.

Hopefully, it didn't break or anything. There would have been a lot of ways that would have been a smarter solution to the problem.

-

Congratulations for coming to this part. This is probably one of the last chapters of the story and if you are waiting for taekook, more than this won't be happening. Just in case my friends are still reading this. Yeah. Have a nice day!