20

"Good morning, idiot!"

Jimin woke both of the boys up with his loud screaming. But his cheerful voice soon turned into a shocked one.

"Oh my god, taehyung, are you dead?!" Jimin's expression grew more and more worried by every second.

The mermaid was laying on the ground if the pool, not moving, not even after jimin's constant screaming.

But jeongguk woke up. He groaned and sat up, stretching his back.

"Jimin, what the fuck..."

"Jeongguk, taehyung died!" Jimin was so close to jumping into the pool when he finally saw the blue haired moving.

Jeongguk sighed. "Jimin, he's a mermaid. He should be able to breathe under water."

The angel was rubbing his sleepy eyes while looking around.

"Why am I even here?"

Suddenly, wet blue hair appeared on the water surface.

"Your fucking dumb ass decided to fall into my fucking pool and then to fucking pass out!"

"He's not dead..." Jeongguk stated the obvious.

At first jimin seemed relieved, but after overcoming the shock he also turned to the angel.

"You are so stupid! Taehyung called me at literally fucking midnight because you passed out! Why didn't you just go to bed?"

Oh...

Now jeongguk remembered the events from yesterday.

"..."

What should he say?

"Uhm... sorry?"

When he looked up he had to face two pairs of eyes angrily looking at him. Jimin even had his hands on his hips, looking like a furious mother.

"What did you think you were doing? You know that you fall asleep easily when you are tired!" Jimin still wasn't finished with his scolding.

Jeongguk was just glad that seokjin didn't know about the incident.

That would have been way worse.

"It was just so loud... I wanted to go somewhere quiet." Now the angel looked like a lost puppy.

And taehyung had to laugh.

Probably not the best moment, considering that jimin was still angry, but he couldn't help it.

"You just fell into my pool!" He was laughing so hard that he nearly swallowed the pool water, choking on some small drops.

"Can we please stay serious? I want to get paid for my quick actions after being forced to leave my bed." Jimin glared at the still choking mermaid and the angel in a blanket-burrito.

"I'll get you both food?" Jeongguk tried to say in a small voice, but his acting skills weren't that great and soon he was laughing with taehyung.

He fell into the pool. After he told taehyung that he didn't want to go swim with him.

What an amazing achievement.

"I want pizza for breakfast. And I'll give you twenty minutes for that." Jimin demanded.

Jeongguk quickly stood up. Twenty minutes wasn't that much time and he would surely get into even more trouble with jimin if he didn't make it. But twenty minutes was impossible, right?

"Give me thirty minutes."

Jimin just nodded. He wasn't actually that mad, the whole situation was kind of hilarious. 

But if it meant free pizza for him, he was in.

So jeongguk left the room, luckily still in the clothes that the older ones had put on him yesterday, and went to the pizza shop in the next street.

And jimin sat down on the blankets.

He was going to have a small talk with the mermaid now.

-

My brain is slowly getting smooth like butter... and I don't think that's good! The only thing I can write is confusing sh*t!