27

Jeongguk, jimin and seokjin had spent almost every day of the week teaching taehyung how to walk.

Most of the time, just one or two of them were there since usually at least one had work to do, but the mermaid had made great progress in only this one week.

He was now able to stand on his own and nearly walk around the pool twice.

And he didn't fall into it.

Jeongguk had just given the gang another plan he had worked out so that they could find their satisfaction in doing illegal things.

That means he would have some freetime now, at least for this one evening.

And as jimin had suggested, he was planning on asking taehyung today if he would help him to work out a plan to flee the gang.

Because obviously, they still hadn't been able to get a useful idea.

So now he was on his way once again, walking down the stairs to the basement, careful that no one would see him. But usually the gang members were on the upper floors of the building and didn't come downstairs.

"Hello, jeongguk." He was immediately greeted by taehyung, this time actually with his tail.

Jimin and seokjin had been here for their lessons earlier when jeongguk had been busy with the gang, so taehyung was finished with his 'daily workout' already.

"Hello. Haven't seen your tail in quite a long time." Jeongguk greeted back, sitting down on the blankets. They had decided to just leave them there since it was the only thing they could actually sit on.

Taehyung was swimming to the other side of the pool to keep the angel some company. "Well, you haven't been here at night. But since I need my legs for the walking, my tail doesn't fit in our lessons." He shrugged.

Jeongguk laughed.

"Right."

"Soo, any reason you got here today? I thought you were busy." The mermaid really was getting straight to the point.

Then, for jeongguk it actually took some time to start his explaining. It was a more serious topic than they would usually talk about after all and he felt kinda uncomfortable.

But somehow, the way taehyung was just relaxing at the edge of the pool, resting his head on his arms and blinking lazily, calmed him down a little.

"I've mentioned this once before when we just met... You probably don't remember. Or maybe you do? Anyways, I told you that I was planning on kinda... robbing (?) the gang for their money. That was the reason why I became the leader."

He looked at taehyung awkwardly.

Explaining the situation seemed a little more stupid than just thinking about it.

How would he alone be able to rob a whole gang?

But taehyung just nodded.

"Yes, I think you told me something like that."

So jeongguk continued, with more confidence this time.

"Actually, it is jimin and me. The thing is just that we can't make a useful plan up to get this to somehow work out. And jimin thought, maybe you could help us? Since you would probably be included in the whole plan. Or do you want to stay in this basement?" Jeongguk asked the last question more sarcastically.

Again, taehyung nodded. And then shook his head. Of course he didn't want to stay in this basement.

"If you give me some more details, maybe I could help you. Why didn't you ask seokjin though?"

Jeongguk grimaced.

"We tried, but he is even worse in this than jimin."

Taehyung laughed at that.

"I see."

"So you want to help?"

"Yes, I just said that. I don't want to stay here forever." Taehyung answered.

"That's good. Thanks." Jeongguk was relieved, he didn't have to do this alone anymore.

"No problem." Taehyung reached out to shake jeongguk's hand, as if they had just made a good deal.

And of course jeongguk played along, taking the other's wet hand into his own while smiling at him, cutely showing his front teeth.

-

I think were getting somewhere by now... Also, all of the seven bts members will have their appearance in this book and jackson wang won't. Because he has already so much to do in the other fanfictions. His schedule is busy.

Sorry, it's too late to say anything useful. Just ignore this.

<3 aw