41

Jeongguk spent the rest of the night going through all the documents that could be found online and contained his name or any personal information. Not that there was any information, but here and there he found some details that probably shouldn't stay where they were.

Taehyung went back into the water, after accepting that the sand would not just dry completely and fall of, so now he had to go wash up. He stayed in reach though, jeongguk could see his tail splashing out of the water every few minutes and sometimes the mermaid even waved at him.

The angel had to smile immediately when he saw the blue hair and a hand poking out of the water.

And of couse he waved back, how could he not.

His mission to delete himself worked out fine for about one hour, maybe a little less even, but then jeongguk kind of... fell asleep again.

We can't judge him, he definitely did not sleep enough in the past few days.

So now he was lying in the, luckily dry, sand, with the laptop on his thighs and taehyung's towels underneath his head.

Can't say it's comfortable, but at least the sand was not too hard. The mermaid would hopefully be finished before he got himself a back pain.

It was actually quite relaxing on the beach, no one was talking and the only sound that could be heard were the soft waves that hit the shore lightly.

Jeongguk's sleeping brain can't help itself but to think that yoongi got himself the perfect spot for a beach restaurant. It was probably a little random, but thinking about it later, the smaller male apparently had some screen time in his dream. Even though his hair had a weird color that definitely wasn't there when he saw him the last time.

Some kind of green, maybe turquoise.

"Jeongguk, wake the fuck up, I can't believe that you fell asleep again!" The angel was shaken awake by some faint screaming.

In confusion, he raised his head a little, trying to see where the voice was coming from.

Big surprise, it came from the ocean. From the mermaid sitting in the shallow water to be exact.

"Wake up, I don't want to get dirty again! Pick me up!" As if to underline his words, the mermaid hit the water surface with his flat hand, drops splashing everywhere.

"I'll make you wet, I'm seriously threatening you! Bitch!"

Now that got jeongguk awake.

"You did not just call me a bitch!" He sat up straight, staring at the mermaid accusingly.

He did totally hang out too much with jimin.

How could he even allow this.

Great, now he was disappointed in himself.

Wasn't he going to scream at taehyung just seconds ago?

Well, anyways.

Don't let taehyung hang out with jimin, noted.

Get taehyung out of the water to finally sleep in a bed.

Yes, that was what he was going to do.

He picked up the towels and clothes that they packed before and went to collect his his mermaid again.

Once again, the process took them longer than it was pleasing for them, but what has to be done has to be done and when they were on their way back to jeongguk's (speak: jimin's) bike, both of them were glad that the were finished.

"Please don't make me take you here tomorrow again."

Taehyung pouted at that. It was needless to say that he would love to go to the ocean. But he also wanted to consider jeongguk's wishes.

And apart from that, the angel wasn't the only one who got way too little sleep the last nights.

"But we go as soon as it's fine for you, right?" Of course taehyung knew that it was probably not his place to ask jeongguk something like that, they have only met a few weeks ago, and that not because they wanted to. He should be grateful that the angel even took him here, twice already.

But he can't help himself, the ocean was just so much better that any swimming pool could ever be.

"Yes." The dark haired answered, tearing him out of his thoughts.

"Really?"

"I promise."

-

Wrote this during the ad breaks of Pirates of the Caribbean. Might be a little confusing then, but I hope not. Bye bye!