4

Yes.

Jeongguk was currently on his way back to the basement.

With a gun.

And a better flashlight he found in his apartment.

His wish to sleep was long forgotten, now he just wanted to find out who this person in the basement was.

And why there was this blue light.

After all he was pretty sure that there was no working light down there because otherwise the gang would have already used the empty rooms.

And he surely wouldn't need the flashlight then.

The gun in jeongguk's hands felt cold.

He decided for a rather small one, even though he could have taken plenty of other ones.

But everyone has their favourite, right?

The angel arrived way faster in the basement than the first time, he obviously knew the way now.

He also made sure to close the door that lead to the stairs. He just hated getting attention, and a gang leader who didn't know about the gang's possible hostages would've been a pretty bad image.

Maybe there were even more in the other rooms?

Jeongguk tried to be as quiet as possible, he didn't want the person to be warned.

A surprise would be better for him than to be attacked.

After adjusting the light and the gun in his hands he carefully opened the heavy door again.

This time he noticed the bad smell that was coming from the inside.

It was a mix of chlorine and fish.

Definitely not something he expected.

Then he heard a sound.

It reminded him of the water in a bathtub.

But why would there be a bathtub in a basement?

And where was the person?

Jeongguk panicked. He got distracted by his own thoughts.

He needed to be careful!

So he did the first thing that came to his mind.

"Stand up or I will shoot you!"

Well...

That probably wasn't the smartest thing he could have said.

But he was still new to the business, okay? He hadn't been on earth for that long and even shorter in the gang!

But when he actually got an answer from inside the room, he was already close to freaking out.

"This might be a little hard to believe... but I can't." He heard a low chuckle.

"You aren't that experienced, hm? You're even pointing the light in the wrong direction."

Great.

Now this person he didn't even know the face of was mocking him.

No one ever did this. Neither in heaven nor on earth.

And it was frustrating.

So fucking frustrating.

"Who the fuck are you?!", he asked angrily.

Silence.

"I don't think you would believe me."

What an amazing answer.

Hastily jeongguk moved the flashlight through the room, not forgetting to keep his gun up.

But the only thing he sees is a big and very dirty swimming pool.

Why is there a swimming pool in an office building? The owner must have been rich or something!

But on the other hand there was a gym, too. He would probably even find showers if he went through the other rooms.

Damn it, where is that fucking person now?

He couldn't just disappear!

The black haired male continued to search with his eyes, not missing a single corner of the rather large room.

He was so focused that he didn't even notice the light blue shine in the pool, the flashlight was probably concealing it a little.

So the human nearly jumped in the air when suddenly the wet blue hair of a boy appeared on the water surface. Or a man. He didn't know, he just couldn't guess the other males age.

He was glad that he could at least identify his gender, even though he looked rather feminine.

"You're not human", was the first thing the blue haired said.

If jeongguk wasn't panicking before, he definitely was now.

How could he know?

His wings weren't out, were they?

He wanted to check, but his eyes stayed glued to the boy.

He was so pretty.

-

Ahh they met! I would say finally, but it wasn't even that long 'til now...