35

"I thought you couldn't survive without water?" Jeongguk was honestly confused and maybe a little overstrained.

But who would have thought that the mermaid suddenly wanted to have a sleepover at jeongguk's apartment?

Wait, he did not mean the bathtub, right?

"Well, I can survive up to two days without a problem. I've tried before. So, can I? Please?"

It would be really rude to say 'no' now, wouldn't it? Maybe it was just jeongguk's drunk brain or maybe he actually wanted taehyung to come over, he didn't know. But he ended up saying 'yes' and the blue haired on the seat next to him clapped his hands excitedly.

"Yayy!"

Seokjin chuckled a little while listening to their conversation, secretly being thankful that taehyung didn't want to stay at his house.

He finally found a good parking spot and watched the two younger ones leave his car, then he drove home.

~

"Soo... this is you apartment?" Taehyung asked a little skeptically.

"Yes? Is it that bad?" Honestly,  jeongguk didn't really see what was wrong.

"Well... it kinda looks as clean as the basement." The mermaid didn't really seem to like jeongguk's small apartment, at least not the hallway and the living room. Which left only the bedroom and the bathroom.

"Feel free to leave, you know where your pool is." Jeongguk got a little grumpy, no one insults his little home. Even though he didn't really like it himself.

But that was off the point.

Apparently, stubborn little taehyung didn't hate jeongguk's apartment as much as he claimed to, or he just really wanted to stay, because he insisted he wouldn't leave almost immediately.

"Whatever, let's just go to bed. It's way too late anyways." With that the angel entered his bathroom and got ready to sleep while the mermaid already discovered the bed and hopped up and down on it.

Jeongguk didn't care.

Afterwards, he actually forced taehyung to brush his teeth because he realized that the mermaid probably hadn't done that in quite a long time.

He learned, that taehyung hated it and apparently didn't actually need that. Hygiene somehow worked a little differently under the sea. But at least his teeth were clean now.

"Can we go sleep now, I'm tired." Taehyung started to whine while sitting on the closed toilet, scared that jeongguk would make him try even more weird products.

The younger just sighed but nodded in agreement. He left the bathroom and sat down on his bed, pulling his shirt over his head. His wings were once again hurting from being hidden so long and it was a relief when he could finally free them again.

But taehyung didn't seem to be as enthusiastic about that as jeongguk was.

"Your wings are too big, they cover the whole bed." The mermaid pouted and looked at him accusingly.

Jeongguk was getting a little annoyed by now, his drunk and sleepy brain didn't want to deal with anything at the moment.

"Just sleep on them, or under them or wherever, it won't hurt me." He sighed tiredly and pulled his blanket up to his chin.

He was already half asleep while taehyung crawled into his bed next to him, but seemingly the mermaid really didn't want him to sleep today.

"Jeongguk? Do you kno-..."

"No."

"Do you know, if we put your mattress into my pool, it would be very very comfortable."

Jeongguk groaned. "Maybe for you, but I won't have a mattress then. Just go to sleep."

He really wanted to just pull his blanket over his head by now.

But he would soon have to learn, that taehyung really had a thing for the soft fabric he was laying on.

"If you won't give me your mattress... maybe I will have to come over more often."

-

I just realized that I could have written 'merman' instead of 'mermaid' the whole time. Is it very disturbing? I mean, I could try to change it, I would just have to figure out how....