34

Yoongi actually seems to take the truth quite well. Or he just didn't care, who knows.

Anyways, the situation ended with yoongi sitting in the middle of their picnic blanket and drinking his third beer currently. Hopefully he didn't have to drive home anymore.

Hoseok was still a little reluctant, sitting next to jimin in the sand. There was just no space left on the blanket. And jeongguk and seokjin just didn't want to give up their places.

By now they figured, that yoongi would not tell anyone about their little secret. Jimin listing his past crimes seemed to be enough for him to stay quiet.

Even though hoseok made a small comment about his boss just being too lazy.

Nobody heard that of course.

By now they had finished almost all of their snacks and drinks, the mood even raised a little and they were talking quite comfortably.

Well, they were, until taehyung popped out of the sea for the second time today. Or yesterday, they somewhen passed midnight in between, maybe a few hours ago.

"Jeongguk! I'm finished! Pick me up!" The blue haired called for the youngest.

"Why me though? Why not jimin? Or seokjin?" The angel grumbled, never the less already standing up and walking towards taehyung.

He didn't really expect an answer, but he got one almost immediately.

"I know you the longest!" The mermaid in front of him exclaimed.

Jeogguk almost had to laugh at that.

"Maybe two days longer or something."

Taehyung just shrugged, so they dropped the topic.

"So, how should we do this?" Jeongguk asked, a little clueless while holding the bag with taehyung's clothes and towels in his hands.

They just stared at it for a while, trying to figure out how to make this the least awkward.

Didn't work though.

So taehyung just started drying himself up with some towels so he could at least put on his hoodie.

It took them quite a while to finally get the mermaid completely dry, so that he could get his legs back without exposing himself too much.

Not just a while. Really long actually.

So when they were finally ready to leave, it was almost four in the morning.

With taehyung walking a little shakily, they eventually reached the gate again and said goodbye to yoongi and hoseok.

Yoongi even promised to give jeongguk a spare key to the gate so he could come here whenever he wants. Maybe not voluntarily, he didn't really had another option than to say yes, but they just ignored that fact.

Jimin drove back in his own car again while seokjin was driving with a sleepy taehyung and kind of drunk jeongguk in the backseat.

Maybe the younger angel had a little too much beer, but he was still able to think quite decently, just not that fast. So, nothing serious.

"Jeongguk, that was sooo amazing. I had so much fun, thank you sooo much! I was-..." They both didn't really listen to taehyung anymore at that point, he was just rambling anyways, but the mermaid seemed happy and that was enough for them.

They were almost back at the gang's building again, seokjin was just searching for a parking spot, when taehyung called out jeongguk's name, asking a very unexpected question.

"Can I sleep at your room tonight? Please?"

-

Guys... I just wrote this and thought "wow that chapter is long" and then I looked at the word count and it was shorter than usual. I was so disappointed.

Anyways. I'm trying hard to make some taekook content now because that's what were here for. Wish me luck to not make it cringey. Bye bye.