37

Jeongguk managed to get them breakfast at a bakery only a few minutes away from the gang's house. Well, let's not call it breakfast, they didn't sell anything that normal people would eat for breakfast.

Or they were sold out.

We don't know.

So now he was back at his small apartment, holding a bag with lots of different types of cakes and coffee in his hands, and trying to open the door without letting go of them.

He eventually managed to get in, only to discover, that the mermaid fell asleep again. Contemplating for a bit, jeongguk then decided that he could not let taehyung sleep any longer.

The coffee would get cold otherwise.

So he climbed back into his bed, next to taehyung, and carefully pulled the blanket away.

The blue haired actually looked very cute like that, lying on his stomach, his face buried in the pillows. His arms were still spread while he kept his legs crossed.

Yes, very cute indeed.

But he would have to wake up the sleeping angel now.

Wait, no, he was the angel, not taehyung.

Anyways.

Even though jeongguk told himself again and again, that he should wake taehyung up now, it took him more than another five minutes to actually do so. He spent the rest of the time carefully touching the mermaid's soft hair, that covered his forehead and his eyes.

Jimin would probably love to take him to a hairdresser, just to trim his bangs a little or to try some new styles.

Taehyung would rock them for sure, how could he not. He even looked beautiful in jimin's old sweatpants.

Jeongguk sighed.

Now he would wake him up.

"Taehyung?" He asked quietly.

Maybe a little too quiet, because the mermaid didn't move a muscle.

"Taehyungie?" He tired again, this time a little louder.

He even used that nickname this time.

And apparently it worked, because taehyung started stirring around, before slowly opening his eyes and blinking at jeongguk tiredly.

"Didn't I already see you today?" He asked groggily.

The angle looked at him in disbelief.

"Yes? Like half an hour ago, you told me to get you food."

That seemed to make taehyung remember.

"Right! I'm hungry, let's eat." He immediately grabbed the bag with the cake from jeongguk's hand and opened it, sniffing the inside of it.

"That smells good!" He exclaimed.

The angel smiled at that. At least the other didn't complain about their unusual breakfast.

But honestly, there are worse ways to start into a day than with cake.

He quickly grabbed some paper towels so they wouldn't make a big mess with the crumbles and handed them to the mermaid, then he started eating himself.

Very delicious, he made a good choice.

"What do you have to do today?" Taehyung asked while munching on his cake.

"Let me check..."

Jeongguk took his phone from the drawer and looked at it for a while.

"The gang members wanted to make themselves some pocket money at this one convention in the park, so I sent them there for today. Means, I have nothing to do." He answered eventually.

Taehyung nodded.

After a few seconds of silence he spoke up again.

"Can we go to the sea again today?" He even tried making big puppy eyes which jimin tried to teach him the other day.

The problem was just that they didn't even work on jimin, so taehyung had no chance with using them. It actually looked kinda creepy, like his eyeballs would pop out.

Jeongguk had to laugh at that.

"We can, but don't expect me to take you there every day from now on. And don't make those eyes." He leaned forward to cover taehyung eyes, the sight was too disturbing for him, but taehyung tried to pull his hands away immediately, staring at jeongguk with even bigger eyes.

They both ended up rolling around in bed while giggling, the cake luckily saved beforehand.

"Thank you!" Taehyung exclaimed happily and then suddenly planted a small peck on jeongguk's cheek.

And surprised jeongguk froze on the spot.

-

Now I feel like I made too much taekook action. But I won't change it, you have to deal with it. Hope you enjoyed, bye bye!