26

"Good morning, my dears!" Seokjin greeted the three boys that were currently sitting in the basement.

Three pairs of legs, no tail.

They came together today for taehyung to have his first lesson in walking.

And of course jimin had dressed taehyung.

The blue haired was wearing a pair of loose pants, that were matching his hair color pretty well, and a simple white tshirt.

When jeongguk went to jimin's room to get the older, he actually had to snatch the fishnets away from him.

Why did he even have those?

But anyways, taehyung was not wearing fishnets, jimin neither and seokjin just arrived downstairs.

So now taehyung's first lesson could start.

"Good morning!" Jimin greeted back, even more cheerfully than seokjin, and stood up from the blankets. Yes, they were still there. No one had brought them upstairs again.

"Guys, what if I fall into the pool?"

Taehyung actually seemed pretty concerned.

But the others just shrugged it off.

"We are three people, we should be able to make sure that you don't fall."

"So, can you maybe stand up?" Seokjin asked.

But taehyung just shook his head.

And the other three people sighed.

They really had to start from zero.

It took quite some time to figure out a plan on how they would start and everything, but eventually they decided to first pick taehyung up so that he would at least be standing.

Well, that was easier said than done.

As soon as seokjin and jeongguk had each one of taehyung's arms around their neck and were standing straight, the mermaid legs were already dangling around in the air loosely.

The angels were practically carrying him.

"Taehyung, keep your legs straight!" Jimin was trying hard to give useful advice to his new friend, but it didn't really seem to work out.

And it took the four of them at least another five minutes until taehyung was more or less standing on his own, knees shaking and clinging onto jeongguk, but standing.

Seokjin was eyeing them critically.

"Well... it wasn't that bad, I guess." He didn't sound too sure about it, but he himself, as well as jeongguk, knew, how hard it was to learn how to walk.

They both had to learn it after all, using legs is very different from using wings.

Obviously, jimin had not been this experience, but he tried to support taehyung as much as he could.

"Can I please sit down again?" Taehyung's legs were hurting from the unfamiliar position he was in and he felt like his legs would give in any second.

"Sure." As soon as the mermaid said this, jeongguk had picked him up underneath his knees and flipped him over so that the blue haired was laying on the blankets again, his back flat on the soft fabric.

He was awfully light, jeongguk was definitely going to feed him more.

Taehyung had made a noise that was something between a squeak and a scream at the sudden movement, which had seokjin and jimin immediately laughing at him.

"Don't do that, I could have sat down by myself!" Taehyung complained.

But jimin was fast to interrupt him.

"Noo, it was soo cute. Jeonggukkie, do that again!" He was jumping up and down excitedly.

"No, no, no, no, no! I'm a mermaid, I don't belong into the air!" Taehyung's voice sounded a little panicked.

Seokjin was just laughing harder at that.

"No jimin, I won't do it again!" Jeongguk laughed. He didn't want to make taehyung uncomfortable.

Jimin pouted.

"Can you pick me up them?"

And his puppy eyes were way to cute for the angel to resist.

-

Padadaaaaaaa