33

"What the fuck is going on here? Hobi?!"

They were all shocked, jimin almost immediately hid behind seokjin and jeongguk, and hoseok looked close to passing out.

"It's not what it looks like!" The latter tried to explain himself hurriedly.

But what does it even look like?

And would the actual explanation be better than what the situation looked like until now?

Probably not.

"Heyy, you are that yoongi guy hoseok is working for!" Jeongguk noticed and stood up.

"I am jeon jeongguk, current mafia leader and boss of this city's underground! Nice to meet you!" He exclaimed while bowing to yoongi, a sarcastic smile on his face. Of course the mafia-leader-thing wasn't a hundred percent true, it was just a smaller gang after all, but it sounded way more dramatic like this.

"Hoseok was so nice and helped us with this little beach party here, it's jimin's birthday today, you know?"

He had figured it would be better if yoongi didn't know about their little secret.

But the smaller one in front of him just shook his head and pressed his lips together. "Jimin's birthday was a few months ago, definitely not today. Hoseok made quite an event out of it. So what are you doing here?"

Jeongguk sighed, getting a little annoyed by now.

"It's none of your business. Just ignore us and we won't cause you any trouble."

And well, it would nearly have worked out, they had a good amount of information about min yoongi after all.

Nearly.

Their whole plan (was this even a plan?) got destroyed by a certain blue haired male, poking his head out of the water.

"Jeonggukie! A fish swam directly against my poor tummy! And now it has a headache!"

Well, fuck.

Seriously, jeongguk just wanted to disappear right now.

He didn't sign up for this when he decided to bring taehyung to the beach, did he?

Yoongi was still standing in front of him, his mouth wide open now and pretty much left speechless.

This probably wasn't what he signed up for either.

The awkward silence held on until seokjin decided to raise his voice.

"You know, we have information about you. If you tell anyone, the police will know every crime you ever were involved in." Keeping his face straight, he continued staring into the smaller's eyes.

He kind of made the situation even more awkward.

But yoongi didn't seem to believe them. "For example?" He asked.

Well, good thing jimin had yoongi's file screenshoted on his phone, don't ask why though.

So, he started reading them out loud.

"Hm, let's see, here we have stealing, damage of someone's property, deali-..." - "Yeah, I see. You can stop now." He got interrupted by yoongi pretty fast.

The male rolled his eyes and groaned. He just wanted to have a peaceful walk at his own beach and now he had to deal with this.

"At least give me one of those beers, I won't survive this evening without alcohol." He said and sat down on their picnic blanket, not caring about the glares jeongguk sent him.

"I want an explanation now."

And during this whole chaos, they kind of forgot about taehyung, who was watching the whole scene with the fish in his hand, that swam against his stomach.

He would just continue with his swim, he figured.

-

I feel like ther should be some taekook action by now. Why is there none?