32

He was faced with a chaos.

But jeongguk decided that he just wouldn't care, so he sat on his blanket, next to seokjin and started unpacking his backpacks, ignoring jimin's and hoseok's discussion in the background.

"Wowww, jeonggukkie!" Seokjin immediately grabbed everything that looked somehow appealing to him. It was quite a lot though, so the younger removed more than half of the snacks from seokjin again. They would have to stay here for quite some time now, he wouldn't let seokjin eat everything in the first five minutes.

Especially since he knew that the older would get very grumpy.

"You even brought beer! Jeongguk, I love you."

Well, that was probably the most sarcastic way to tell someone 'I love you', even when seokjin didn't even mean it in a sarcastic way. He was just lacking the cheerfulness.

But jeongguk was used to that.

So he just gave seokjin a can of his beloved beer and put the rest back into his backpack. He was scared that the older would be drunk in no time otherwise.

That was the plan.

Seokjin was already halfway finished when jimin and hoseok finally joined them on their picnic, hoseok still confused and overwhelmed.

Jimin was done with him.

"Wait, seokjin can't drink." The blonde suddenly noticed, trying to grab the can from the eldest.

"Why not? See, I am drinking!" He took another big gulp as if to underline his words.

"No, you have to drive! You can't drink!"

Jimin still tried to reach the can.

Without a success.

Meanwhile jeongguk started calculating.

If seokjin drank a beer now, he would be sober in two hours. Right?

Well, he didn't know. Seokjin was a lightweight, but he usually didn't get drunk from just one beer.

So the should be fine.

Hopefully.

"Let's just let him drink that one, I brought cola, too. We'll just give him that instead." Jeongguk said to jimin, while seokjin was still defending his poor beer.

Jimin sighed and nodded in defeat.

"Hoseok, do you want some, too?" He asked his cousin, not wanting to watch jin drinking anymore. Without waiting for an answer, he reached out for jeongguk's bag and passed another can to hoseok. Cola, not beer.

Jimin didn't like alcohol.

They had actually quite a nice time after their disagreement, even though hoseok was pretty quiet.

He usually wasn't.

But sitting with a gang leader, who apparently was an angel, another angel, and a mermaid somewhere swimming in the sea, really didn't help him in this situation.

Understandable.

Well, until then, their evening had been going quite well.

But that wouldn't stay that way.

They realized, when a flashlight found their little hiding space.

They got caught.

-

Short little chapter, but it's better that nothing, right?

You're welcome.