48

They were all shocked for a moment, but then jimin spoke up again, sadly falling out of character completely.

"What the hell is yoongi doing at your's?" He almost screamed into his phone. "Wait, your not pregnant?" Hoseok asked instead of answering the question, totally ignoring how his own question made absolute no sense. But it made jimin remember his role and he couldn't just give up on his dare.

This game always made him fucking competitive.

"No, I am pregnant! Jeongguk fucked me!"

"Ew, no, what the fuck, jimin!" Jeongguk immediately cried out and snatched the phone from the blonde. "I did not fuck jimin!" He screamed, not caring about who would get deaf on the other side of the phone.

And while everything was kind of escalating right now, taehyung just sat there, utterly confused, and leaned over to seokjin. "What means fucked?" He asked quietly. But seokjin just shrugged.

Jimin eventually ended the call with his cousin and, well, the other person who somehow was also there, and put his phone down. "This counts as two people, right?" He asked. Jeongguk nodded. Repeating this chaos more than one more time would definitely give him a headache.

"Okay, so who should I call now?" Jimin started scrolling through his contacts once again. "Okay, namjoon, let's go." He decided. Everyone was silent again, they were patiently waiting for Mr. Candy man to pick up.

And he did.

"Namjoon, I'm pregnant!" Jimin fake-cried again, just how he did it with hoseok, without even greeting the poor man on the other side.

It was quiet for a moment.

"Jimin?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, I pregnant!"

"No, you're not!"

"I'M PREGNANT!"

"YOU'RE NOT PREGNANT!"

Jimin sniffled a little. "I'm pregnant."

Namjoon sighed.

"Jimin. You're a boy. You can't get pregnant."

Jimin inhaled. And exhaled. And inhaled.

"I'M PREGNANT!"

"YOU'RE NOT PREGNANT!"

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?"

Silence.

"Namjoon."

"What."

"I think it just kicked."

"NO, IT DID THE FUCK NOT, WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?"

And that was all it took for jimin to start laughing like crazy, he nearly choked on his own spit and fell off the pillow he was sitting on. Namjoon would probably never know what just happened and why he had to be the victim of this shit. But he also didn't want to know. He just made himself a mental reminder to not give jimin too much sweets the next time he would come to visit.

Not because of the baby. But because of the boy's head.

This time jimin didn't even have to hang up himself. Namjoon had already done that, but not after facepalming himself.

_

Small chapter, but totally on crack. On second thought... very small chapter. I made so many paragraphs to made it look like it's more, but there not much words. Anyways.

Thanks for reading :))