54

"Where do you store the money?" Taehyung asked.

They had breakfast at seokjin's and despite having used the ointment on the merman's legs, they still got back rather quickly, just to be sure.

So now taehyung and jeongguk were sitting by the swimming pool in the basement and finally tried to come up with a useful plan. You know, one that would get them out of this weird ass illegal place and would hopefully provide them money they could work with.

Not to come off as egoistic, but they really didn't care about any of the gang members. Why would they anyways, it's not like they had some sort of deal with the human kind.

Jeongguk stated they were all ugly anyways.

Okay, except jimin maybe.

"Money's stored in cash at a building a few minutes from here. Well, at least the money we actually own. Most of it are drugs and expensive jewelry though." Jeongguk always hated trading with products instead of the actual money. He knew that it made sense to invest money, because of this weird thing humans call inflation, but it is so hard to define the worth of a piece of jewelry that he thinks he has been tricked more than once while pulling off a deal.

"So we have to do maths. Great." Taehyung stated. It was obvious for the both of them that they would have to sell everything an average human would not own. Such as drugs and jewelry, who would have thought.

"I'm just really bad at maths, we won't get anywhere with me as a calculator." The angel was quick to answer.

"Well, that makes two of us... Is jimin good at things like that?" Taehyung was moving around slightly in the water, but he had to be careful to not get any drops near the laptop next to jeongguk.

"Jimin is a blonde at heart, even though his hair is dyed. He can't even use the calculator app on his phone." Jeongguk replied.

"When I was watching TV with jimin there was an ad for this app where you can look for the worth of your house. Do they do this for other things, too?"

"Let's just take more money than it is worth it. We could organize an auction or something."

Taehyung nodded.

"Sounds like a plan."

-

I'm lost, forgot to update. Oops (I did it again~) but comments are funny. I was logged out for a while and got so many notifications. People on wattpad are entertaining. Sorry for the short chapter.

Is anyone reading chakho? Army's comments in chakho are so funny, I just hope bts will never read this.