18

"Jeonggukkie!"

Jeongguk rolled over in his bed and hid under the blanket.

"Jeonggukkie, it's seokjinnie and jiminie!"

Then there was loud knocking on the door.

"Jeonggukkie, if you don't wake up, seokjinnie and jiminie will go visit taehyungie alone!"

Okay, the older really was a mood.

It got ridiculous now.

So jeongguk slowly left his bed, put on a hoodie and opened the door.

"I'm pretty sure I told you I wouldn't have time anyways. I have work to do." He greeted the grumpily.

Seokjin nodded with a big smile on his face.

"I know! I just have breakfast for you. And I found jimin on my way!"

The blonde haired mimicked an exaggerated wave with both hands.

"I see."

There was really nothing cheerful left in jeongguk at the moment. He wasn't a morning person, in case you didn't notice.

"Okay, so here is your breakfast, a note from namjoon and some plushie that apparently has some mistakes? I don't know, someone really couldn't sew, so namjoon gave it to me. Well, to you now. Have a great day!"

With that the two males left jeongguk's apartments again.

And jeongguk went to bed again.

He could get at least one more hour of sleep, right?

~

So apparently jeongguk had made a teeny weeny mistake.

And the result of this teeny weeny mistake was a shit ton of work for him.

Amazing.

Not.

We don't want to talk about that mistake, because jeongguk would be embarrassed then, but let's say, his day ended at close to midnight.

And his brain was melting. Or freezing. Whatever.

And the worst part was that someone decided to have birthday again and the gang was throwing a party for the second time in only one week.

Jeongguk was done.

Why couldn't he just go to bed?

So his desperate ass ended up in the basement, in taehyung's room to be exact.

The problem was just that taehyung didn't have any light on, why would he have light on in the middle of the night anyways.

And jeongguk's sleepy brain didn't exactly help him to find his way.

To make things short, jeongguk fell. Into the pool.

That's definitely not how he wanted his day to end.

"Jeongguk?" He hears taehyung's voice next to him after he showed up from under the water again.

"Hm." He just groaned.

The others low chuckle didn't exactly help to lift his mood.

But when he felt the mermaids arms around him, pulling him to the edge of the pool again, he finally stared to feel a little better.

Being cared for after a stressful day was kinda relaxing, even if the situation was pretty much the opposite.

He got even more sleepy when he felt the walls of the pool on his side.

"Dont fall asleep, you can't just stay here like this. You're not a fish, remember?" Taehyung brushed a few strands of hair from his forehead.

"Actually, I think a mermaid's anatomy is much closer to a whale's than to a fish's..." Jeongguk's brain was way too tired by now to produce any useful thoughts.

Taehyung contemplated what he should do now. Jeongguk couldn't sleep in here, right? The cold tiles were no option and the water wasn't either.

He should just send him upstairs again.

Was jeongguk's phone still working? Maybe he could call jimin or seokjin?

After carefully pulling the angel out of the pool taehyung carefully searched in his pockets for a phone. And he actually found one.

It was even working even though it had been under water.

Going through the contacts, taehyung decided that he should try calling jimin first since he would probably be in the building.

Jeongguk fell asleep next to him while he while he was trying to find a solution.

-

I feel like jeonggukkie is a little stupid... he wasn't supposed to be stupid! I wanted him to be cool! *angry pout*