21

"Should we bring taehyung to the sea?"

Jimin was currently in jeongguk's office, annoying the younger with every question he asked.

And he had asked quite a lot questions already, even though he hadn't been in the office for more than half an hour.k

The older seemed to be kinda obsessed with the mermaid, exactly like seokjin.

Jeongguk didn't expect him to cope with the new situation that quickly. And there he was, thinking if jimin would even accept his real identity.

He definitely didn't have to worry about that.

After having pizza for breakfast, jeongguk had to answer all of jimin's questions, including being forced to listen to his rambling about his wings.

Apparently they were sooo pretty.

He hadn't even seen seokjin. They were even prettier after all.

"You know him for what, a day? Why would you want to bring him to the sea?" Jeongguk was obviously annoyed by jimin. He had a lot of work to do for the gang. If he didn't work, they would notice.

And in addition to that, he and jimin still wanted to make a plan on how to rob and destroy the gang.

Well, now the plan would probably include taehyung, too.

But until now jimin hadn't been that of a great help, so there was even more for him to do.

"Jeongguk, in case you didn't notice, we are a nice group of people over here. And I think it is our responsibility now to make sure that taehyung is fine since he is only here because of the gang."

Jeongguk sighed.

Jimin was right.

They couldn't just let taehyung suffer because of the gang's faults. Especially the gang's they are trying to destroy.

Sitting in a pool instead of swimming in an ocean was probably not that healthy for a mermaid either.

"And how do you want to bring taehyung to the sea? He has a tail if you didn't notice."

Jimin face epalmed himself.

"Have you never watched any movies? Anything with mermaids? They always get legs when they are on land!" He looked at jeongguk as if he was stupid.

"How do you know that's real? They could just make up literally anything!"

Now the older was looking at him with a mixture of a pout and a glare.

"Fine, if you don't believe me. Just do your work and I'll go ask taehyung. He should know, right? Maybe he has an even better qualification to be my best friend than you." He crossed his arms and stocked out his tongue.

Honestly, it looked so childish.

But that was just jimin.

Jeongguk pressed his lips together and scrunched up his nose. He knew that jimin wasn't actually angry, so he exaggerated his facial expressions a little.

A little much maybe.

But that was what he had a friend for.

To be stupid together.

And that worked perfectly with the two.

Even seokjin said that once the two of them were together, it would either end in a total chaos or a very overdramatic scene.

And until now seokjin had always been right with that.

-

I hope i've done the proofreading? I can't remember tbh... I hate making weird spelling mistakes...