43

"Tae tae tae tae taehyung!"

The mermaid slowly opened his eyes only to stare at jimin. He had slept in the swimming pool again the last night because jeongguk had no time to take him to the sea and he didn't want to go with jimin or seokjin. He himself didn't even know why, he just felt more comfortable around jeongguk.

But now jimin was standing next to his pool and constantly tapped the water surface with his flat hands, which led to the waer splashing around.

Do you know why you shouldn't touch the glass walls of an aquarium? Right, because the fish on the inside will get aggressive, jump out of the fish tank and bite you until you look like a fish yourself.

Okay, that usually doesn't happen, but the fish think that for sure!

And taehyung does, too. And if he wasn't so nice, jimin would be a little chicken nugget already.

So, with a tiny yawn, the blue haired made his way up to the air, to face jimin correctly and to stop him from hitting his beloved water.

"What do you want?" He asked once his head was not under water anymore. Quickly, he tried fixing his hair a little. It always looked horrible whenever it was wet, especially when he had been swimming before.

Leaving his home came with a lot more problems than he had thought. Or, well, different problems. He never had to worry about his hair before!

"Soo..." Jimin started. "Because you probably didn't know, but I do know. Jeongguk's birthday is coming up next week and it's the first birthday he's spending with us."

Taehyung stared at him expectantly.

"And?"

"And what?"

"What is that supposed to tell me?"

Jimin looked at him in disbelief. "That obviously means we're throwing a party!"

"What's a party?"

Now, the elder couldn't close his mouth anymore, almost looking offended. How could someone not know what a party is?

"A party! A happy meeting up with friends! A celebration!" He tried to explain, nearly screaming at the others face.

But luckily, taehyung's facial expressions lit up that. "A celebration! Why didn't you say that sooner!"

Jimin facepalmed himself. "How can you know what a celebration is but not a party?"

The mermaid shrugged.

"Anyways." Jimin finally continued. "I was thinking we could go to jin's apartment and have a fun evening there or something, or we could go shopping, or to a restaurant, or just any activity-..."

"Let's do that." Taehyung interrupted the elder, who could not stop rambling about all his ideas.

"Do what?" Jimin asked, now confused.

"Everything." The mermaid smiled at him sweetly. "I have no ideas what a shopping is, but you should know what jeongguk likes, right?"

"Oh, well..." Jimin scratched his neck in slight embarrassment. "It's not jeongguk who likes shopping..."

"Why do we do shopping then?"

Now jimin rolled his eyes, playing annoyed.

"Because of me, obviously, duh!"

-

You know... if I would vote for my own story I would have 43 more votes. But then my poor hearteu would feel sick because I cheated. And then I would die.