38

"Why did you do that?" Jeongguk asked, his eyes big.

"Huh? Why not?" Taehyung seemed to be confused.

The angel slowly started to understand that taehyung probably thought it was normal to do that, who knows how he had been raised.

"Uhh, you normally don't do that here..." Jeongguk explained, trying hard not to be too awkward.

"Oh."

"But it's not a bad thing, people in France do that, too." The angel tried to save the situation.

Didn't work that well.

"We're not in France though?" Taehyung stated.

Jeongguk shrugged, how could he make taehyung feel better about this? Or at least not so insecure?

"I really don't mind, don't feel bad! You can kiss all day long if you want. No, wait, I didn't mean it like that! I..."

Great, so now he was panicking.

Well done, jeongguk.

"We should drop the topic." Taehyung decided, picking up his cake again and taking a big bite.

Jeongguk just nodded, slightly blushing.

He was thankful, the mermaid kinda saved him from further embarrassment.

~

"Jeongguk, this is ridiculous!"

"Just try maybe? You can't just give up before you even started!"

"No!"

Well, you see... Since jeongguk doesn't have a drivers license and taehyung refused to let him drive without one, the only option left for them was the bicycle.

Of course they could have walked, but the mermaid convinced the younger that his legs were too weak.

And jeongguk didn't want to risk carrying him all the way to the ocean in the end.

So he stole jimin's bicycle.

Jimin was busy this evening and jeongguk thought that taehyung might have fun trying something new.

But now, the blue haired refused to ride that. Apparently, it was too dangerous for him.

Jeongguk was so close to calling seokjin to drive them, but he knew that the older angel would totally be not amused. He claimed to be on a date with a demon when he was asked if he wanted to join.

We don't know if that is the truth though.

"Can't we just take the car then?" Jeongguk whined, the discussion was getting to exhausting for him.

"No." Taehyung stayed stubborn. "I don't want to be involved in any of your illegal activities." He crossed his arms in front of his chest.

The angel sighed.

"Then how are you planning to go to the ocean?"

Immediately, taehyung pointed at the small space behind the actual seat on the bicycle.

"So I have to drive this?" Jeongguk asked, eyeing the bicycle warily. As if this was less dangerous. But seems like the bicycle was a better option to taehyung when he didn't have to drive it himself.

The mermaid nodded.

Sighing again, the angel gave in to the older. Then he passed their backpack to the blue haired.

"Take that. You carry it."

Taehyung stared at the bag for a moment, but he seemed to understand that jeongguk definitely couldn't ride the bike with that, at least not without kicking him off his seat. So he took it.

"Let's go now."

Well, easier said than done.

When they were finally both sitting on the bicycles without losing their balance, it was about ten minutes later, maybe even longer. Taehyung had to clinge onto the angel's back to not fall off and jeongguk was just glad that it was already dark, so no one would see this little drama on two wheels.

It must have looked pretty sad.

But now they were finally ready to take off.

Let's just hope they arrive without any incidents.

-

I was going to upload earlier... I didn't. So here we are now.

Let's try something.

Comment and vote?

I really didn't want to ask but everyone does it anyways.

Okay, just ignore me please.

Bye bye.