44

About one week and a lot of stressful organizing later, jimin, taehyung and seokjin were sitting in the older angel's apartment, decorating everything with colorful balloons and confetti. They were waiting for jeongguk to arrive because the dark haired still had some work to do, but he should be finished any second.

"Oh my god, what is this? A baby cake?" Taehyung poked the victim of his interest with his index finger. Jimin could only shake his head at that, once again.

"How come you know a cake but not a muffin?" He asked, not really expecting an answer since he was busy hanging up more balloons.

Taehyung nodded, now tearing his gaze away from the muffin. "I know jelly cakes." He exclaimed proudly.

"Oh, the green ones?" Seokjin shouted from the opposite corner. "No, they're purple. And they have crisp inside. And cream." Taehyung got excited while telling the others about the food.

Jimin cringed. "I don't know if I should find this amazing or disgusting. Who the fuck eats jelly with crisp?"

The mermaid pouted.

"I do."

Jimin wanted to say something against it, but the doorbell interrupted him.

"Jeongguk is here!" Seokjin yelled and hurried to open the door. Jimin and taehyung followed him quickly.

"Ey yo Jay-kay, happy birthday bro!" Seokjin screamed as soon as the door opened.

Jeongguk hid behind his hands and almost fell down the stairs that led to seokjin's door when jimin jumped on top of him and hugged him.

"Oh my gosh, you are so cute!" He screeched and pulled the angel's hands away from his face. "So cute." He repeated and pinched his cheeks.

When they finally managed to get jeongguk inside the apartment, taehyung eventually also was able to hug him and congratulate him. Why did this situation suddenly seem so awkward to him? He felt a little lost between the two other men who obviously knew jeongguk way longer than he did.

But when jeongguk hugged him back and stayed by his side while they were entering the nicely decorated living room, he immediately started to feel better. He wouldn't be here if the others, especially if jeongguk didn't like him.

"Okay, should we sing?" Jimin asked excitedly.

"No!" Jeongguk shouted, the horror visible in his eyes, and seokjin agreed with him.

"There's nothing more embarrassing than singing a birthday song with three people." He said and covered jimin's mouth with his hand to stop him from singing.

Jimin looked disappointed.

"But can we go to karaoke later?" He asked, making his puppy eyes.

"What's a karaoke?" Taehyung asked instead of letting the others answer.

And once again, jimin could only sigh and shake his head in disappointment.

"Please give this guy a dictionary, I can't put up with these unholy questions anymore."

-

I am at school and the teacher is sick and my friends are not here and I'm bored. Help me. :(