8

Jeongguk took a shower.

Relatable.

He was so glad that he was finally able to get all the dirty water off his body.

Luckily no one saw him coming out of the basement.

He wouldn't have had an explanation in that case.

Now, jeongguk was sitting on his bed in just his jogging pants and his wings around his upper body.

He was currently searching through the internet to find some information about mermaids, but the only results he got were about mermaid themed movies or just the human stupidity trying to make up facts that were probably made up anyways.

It was around time for lunch but the dark haired was pretty sure he would fall asleep before he even reached the door to his apartment.

He hadn't slept one second last night.

But before he could put his phone to the side it suddenly started ringing and seokjin's name popped up on the display.

The events jeongguk told him in the morning seemed to finally have reached his brain.

Jeongguk just wanted to sleep by now, but he picked up the phone never the less.

"Hello, jeon jeongguk here..."

He slowly crawled underneath his blanket.

"Jeonggukie? Here's seokjinie! I dreamed that you've visited me this morning!"

Jeongguk facepalmed himself.

"Hyung, I was there! But you fell asleep on your couch!"

It was silent on the other side.

Then he heard a quiet "oh".

And than a gasp.

"Oh my god, jeongguk, why did you tell me you have a mermaid in your basement? You don't have a mermaid in your basement, do you?"

"I do."

He was so close to falling asleep now.

Another gasp was heard.

"And I just went to sleep?!", seokjin still didn't seem to believe him.

"Yes, you just went to sleep."

Maybe we should note that jeongguk got a little grumpy when he was sleepy.

"And now?", seokjin asked.

"I don't know... you can come over and see him, but please let me sleep for now.", the sleepy voice was heard.

"Jeongguk? Jeongguk! Jeongg-..."

Jeongguk hang up the phone.

He was too tired to deal with anything right now.

He just wanted to sleep.

~

Seokjin was confused.

Very confused.

But that was understandable. Jeongguk just told him about some weird mermaid in his basement and then went to sleep.

Seokjin needed proper information.

And details.

Details are important.

So for him the was no other solution than to visit the younger. Who cares if the angel was sleeping.

Seokjin definitely not.

So he got dressed, took his phone and a jacket and left his apartment.

Actually he was already standing in front if the old office building, the sun shining down mercilessly.

But he wouldn't be seokjin if he wouldn't start to feel guilty just steps away from his destination.

He couldn't just wake up the poor boy, he just went to sleep.

Right?

Seokjin spent a few minutes in front of the dark building before deciding that he would give jeongguk one more hour.

Just one.

Then he would go inside and wake the sleepy angel.

Satisfied with his decision he crossed the road again. There was a small candy shop on the other side. It just recently got a little bigger and was now selling cute plushies and drinks, too.

And since Jin had been there so often in the last year while waiting for jeongguk he also knew the owner pretty well.

Kim namjoon.

Probably the most passionate man about candy he knew.

-

Don't mind namjoonie namjooning in his candy shop. Any wishes for a hair color? I don't care, so if you have any suggestions... I would go for pink if no one has a different idea.