28

It took them another week to finally have
taehyung walk around without any help. And it was a relief for all of them, their daily sessions were getting kind of annoying.

But now jimin was asking every day if they could go to the sea, like right now and jeongguk was honestly triggered.

He was trying to make as many plans as possible for the gang so that he would be able to not do anything for about maybe two weeks.

Means, he was planning in advance, and that of course made his schedule a lot more stressful.

And jimin standing in his office with his bag already packed was not helping.

So for the blonde haired the news that jeongguk finally finished what he was doing for the past few days were great.

Really great.

And jeongguk had to grab the elder's arm really tight to prevent him from jumping around and screaming.

It would have been really cute, but also way too loud.

Anyways, things led to jeongguk and jimin walking down the basement stairs with a pair of sweatpants and an oversized hoodie from jeongguk for taehyung to wear.

They decided on the dark colors since that would be the least noticeable. Also, if someone from the gang would see them, it would be easier to make them think that the two were meeting up with another member or some of their 'connections'.

After a lot of text messages they settled with the plan to meet up with seokjin in the basement. Then, jimin would go first to meet up with his cousin while seokjin and jeongguk took taehyung with them.

Since jeongguk had been busy, he didn't notice, but seokjin was there when jimin called his cousin and it obviously took jimin quite some time to convince that guy.

Hoseok was his name.

And he didn't want to lose his job.

Who would have thought.

Actually, their whole plan had nearly failed because jimin had been kind of a too nice guy and didn't want to make hoseok lose his job, so he was really close to giving up on the plan.

But that was not jeongguk-approved.

So then jeongguk hacked himself into some illegal documents in his computer and found some facts about hoseok's boss that were not exactly... pleasing for him.

His name was min yoongi and he already some old crimes in his files.

Not that bad, but enough to maybe blackmail him in case he actually finds out about what they were going to do.

So, eventually they had all the details planned out and now they were ready to go.

Well, almost ready to go.

They still had to dress taehyung.

But that should be their smallest problem.

"Hey, taehyungie!" Jimin was the first to cheerfully greet the mermaid.

And to get a scolding from seokjin because he didn't greet him.

While the two were still bickering, jeongguk already moved over to taehyung an handed him the clothes.

The blue haired was once again sitting between the blankets, covering his legs and tummy loosely.

Jimin had taken the other clothes with him yesterday to put them into the washing machine, so now the mermaid had nothing to wear without his tail.

Could have solved this problem better, didn't.

Anyways.

The younger angel made the other two leave the room, following them and closing the door.

Privacy is important.

So now they were only waiting for taehyung to get ready, trying to stay quiet in the cold hallway.

But since that never worked with the two crackheads next to jeongguk, jimin decided to leave a little earlier and meet up with hoseok at the beach.

That might as well save them a lot of explanations later.

-

I made a dress out of a skirt for my sister and it turned out so cute! Yang_Yang_Ehrenmann please tell the people, we love it.

It's purple!