42

"Can I sleep at your's again tonight?"

The angel and the mermaid just arrived back at their building, carrying jimin's bike up the stairs to return it to the elder. Well, jeongguk was carrying it. But taehyung at least took the backpack and everything.

"I still don't have a bathtub." Jeongguk answered dryly. He was quite far away with his thoughts. Or maybe he was just sleepy.

Taehyung chuckles. "Not a bathtub, I just was swimming. I really like your bed though." He wiggled with his eyebrows and stared at the dark haired expectantly.

He was definitely gaining confidence.

The angel wasn't sure of that was a good or a bad thing.

"I mean, I don't care, if you want to." He answered with a shrug.

Taehyung's sweet smile was the perfect reward for his words.

They eventually gave back the bike to jimin, who cursed them for waking him up in the middle of the night, and went back to jeongguk's apartment. Where they really just fell onto the bed and... went to sleep.

They didn't even brush their teeth, that's how serious the situation was. And jeongguk knew for sure that he would regret it the next day. He got really used to brushing his teeth every morning and every evening since he first took a step on earth. It was kind of because of seokjin.
He would do it in the morning then, not that he had much of a choice.

~

"Taehyung, let go! It's summer, it's warm!" Jeongguk woke up, whining, because taehyung had wrapped himself around him while they were asleep. And it was a nice morning, it was warm and the sun was shining into the room.

Yes, definitely too warm for jeongguk.

"Be quiet, I'm sleeping." Taehyung mumbled next to his ear.

"Noo, you're heavy! Let go!"

"Stop body-shaming me, this is all muscle!" Taehyung complains and finally sat up.

"Well, in that case, I will sleep on top of you the next time and see if you are still breathing when I wake up."

"No!"

They were now both sitting on the bed, staring and pouting at each other.

"Where do you even have muscles?" Jeongguk asked, not believing taehyung about his body proportions. The last time he was actively looking, the mermaid had a body like a starving fish. And that was not too long ago.

"I have muscles!" Taehyung immediately screamed at him. "Look!" He raised his shirt so that the angel was able to see his stomach and chest.

Jeongguk stared at the light skin for a moment and then back up.

"I mean... some muscles are everywhere, I guess. But you definitely do not have abs."

"I have abs, you just don't see them! Maybe you need glasses." Taehyung defended himself. Then he seemed to be lost in his thoughts for a while.

"Jeongguk... What do you call a pancake with abs?"

Silence.

"A waffle!"

Taehyung started laughing almost as soon as he told his joke and fell over into the blankets.

"Well, you definitely are the pancake! No waffle structure there to see for me!" Jeongguk started poking the mermaid's tummy while the latter was still laughing his ass of.

"Stop! No, gukkie, noooo! Stop!" Taehyung was squirming in jeongguk's arms, trying to kick him with his feet.

"Oh, taetae, you need a little bit more waffle structure to get rid of me!" Jeongguk laughed, too.

-

I can't write because the nail on my thumb left me and now I always make mistakes while writing and that isn't fun. :(

Also, my birthday was recently and my (small) friend gifted me a v-card. But an actual v-card, with V on top. She told me I should drink, but not too much, because I have to stay helal.

Shout out.

Byebye.