50

"Jimin, that looks so weird, do you actually have this?" Jeongguk pointed with his finger at the... well, yeah, at a dick pic.

"Oh my god, literally half of the human race has this! You sound like a little child!"

Jeongguk shrugged and scrolled further through the pictures on google. "If I had seen this in a dark I would have thought these were mushrooms." He said.

And yes, jimin was offended.

But then he remembered something.

"Wait, does this mean taehyung also doesn't have a penis? Am I really the only one with a-... yeah. I can't believe this."

"I don't have a mushroom, no. But there are these weird plants under water that kind of look like these! You can eat them."

Jimin almost gagged.

"I don't even want to know."

Jeongguk closed his phone and and awkward silence took over. They were just staring at each other, waiting for someone to break it.

"Weren't we playing truth or dare?" Jin finally said. Taehyung nodded at that, but he made no attempt at continuing their game. Instead he placed himself on the carpet like pancake-starfish and sighed, closing his eyes.

"I don't want to play anymore, I don't have any ideas anymore." Jeongguk answered on his place, noticing that the merman didn't really like this game. It got kind of boring anyways, they just werent enough people.

"We could watch a movie." Jin suggested. Jimin nodded excitedly at that.

"Can we please watch some action movie?" He asked.

They all placed themselves on the floor in front of jin's TV, covering themselves with a bunch of blankets and pillows, getting comfortable. Jimin even got some more snacks for them, so it was obvious that they wouldn't move much anymore this night.

Jin put on a movie and since no one complained about his choice, they just watched it. And then another one. And another one.

Well, at least three of them did. Jeongguk just got really sleepy somewhere during their second movie, so he grabbed a lot of blankets in his arms and cuddled up to the person next to him. Which happened to be taehyung.

The merman didn't even notice at first since there were so many blankets and pillows between them that he couldn't feel the weight of jeongguk's head on his shoulder. But when the angel shifted in his sleep, curling up so that he was laying on top of the merman's tummy, the latter couldn't help but to carefully poke his puffy cheek. It was just too adorable.

And the slightly curly hair was also way to pretty to not touch it.

-

Finally another chapter! I broke my phone screen and now writing isn't as fun anymore... But I'll keep uploading anyways. Let's see when next time will be!