55

Long story short, they did organize an auction. Taking place just a few weeks later because of all the planning and also the advertising, they rented a big hall and tried to make it look as expensive as possible.

The decor was mostly black, very clean and shiny. It definitely matched the atmosphere that jeongguk wanted to archive. To motivate the humans to spend money.

Right now they were waiting for all their guests to appear, dressed all fancy in black suits and with a serious expression.

They even came up with a plan that would hopefully help them make everyone pay double the price than their variety of items was even worth. According to their plan, not only jimin and jeongguk were present, but also taehyung and seokjin. The merman and jeongguk's angel-hyung were also wearing suits, looking stunning as always.

They were going to raise the prices without actually buying anything in the end. Just making a higher offer to wait for someone raising the price once again. It was jimin's idea and jimin was fucking proud of it.

"Jimin, tell someone to prepare the wine. Drunk people buy more." Jeongguk whispered to the blonde. If you thought they got some expensive wine for their guests, you thought wrong. They just got the cheapest one from the supermarket and mixed it with water. And with even more alcohol. Tastes like shit, jin stated after trying. But it's not like they had to impress their guest in order to make them come back. It would be the last event for the gang anyways.

"Yes, sir!"

Jimin saluted and left to the kitchen. This was gonna be a long ass evening.

-

"250.000$!"

The man who just made the offer seemed to be really keen on buying the silvery necklace with the pretty diamonds.

So Taehyung raised his hand. Not that he knew anything about the amount of money that was, but doubling the price sure sounded like a good idea.

"400.000$!"

Just as expected, the man raised his hand again.

"800.000$!"

Judging by his face, the price was already out of his comfort zone, so taehyung decided not go further. His opponent looked smug when he noticed that he got what he wanted, not knowing about the actual intention behind his actions.

They got what they wanted.

It went great to be honest, they scored way higher prices than they expected. Surely it looked kind of sus that jin and 'that one blue haired man' kept expressing their interest in the various items over and over again without ever actually getting something. But no one dared to question it.

They kept on handing out their wine-like mixture while enjoying the disgusted grimaces their guests so desperately tried to hide.

Not gonna lie, it was kind of fun.

-

Me: 'is this long enough?'
Yang_Yang_Ehrenmann : 'No'
Me: 'Okay, I'll upload it.'

I've reached the point of popularity where people write comments. I feel great. Another milestone in my life is completed.