58

They were currently on their drive to take a closer look at the village the agency sent them. It was the first place they actually went to visit and hopefully it would also be the last. They all were tired of looking out for a future place to stay at. There were three houses that they had agreed would fit their perception they had in mind.

Jeongguk was still very hesitant though and the other's had noticed, too. They hadn't said anything yet, but Jin was pretty sure that it had something to do with the fact that the younger knew nothing about how to live on his own, without the gang, on earth.

They arrived around midday, the sun made the landscape look very light and beautiful, even though it was more of a cold and windy day, especially this close to the ocean. Taehung had already decided that the one house that was basically build in the water with a floating balcony was the only one he wanted to see and the others were sure that he would do anything to be able to buy it.

Of couse, it was literally perfect for him, the sea right in front of the door.

Jimin and jin would go together to see the other two houses. They also asked jeongguk if he wanted to join them, but he had said that he would go with taehyung. So that he wouldn't have to go alone.

They quickly met up with their agent who handed them the keys for the houses and then they split up. When taehyung and jeongguk reached the house, they could already smell the sea and hear the waves. It created a really nice atmosphere and jeongguk immediately felt more relaxed. The constant noise felt comforting and reminded him of the earth moving, something he wasn't really able to feel since he last was in heaven.

Maybe this was the closest he could get to it.

"Oh my, jeongguk, this is literally so perfect! I want to live here forever."

Jeongguk smiled. "It's really nice." Then he looked around once more. Taehyung would live here, he was going to make sure of that. But where would he stay? The presence of the other always made him feel better, he didn't know when he realized that. He loved being around him, to have someone who was just as lost as he was in this world.

Sometimes he felt like seokjin didn't quite understand his daily struggle, even though he went through the same as he did. But the elder angel couldn't quite seem to remember how hard it is to adapt to these completely new surroundings and jeongguk always felt more understood when he was with taehyung.

Lost in his thoughts, he followed taehyung up the stairs and stayed behind him when the merman started opening every single door in the hallway. He let out little ohh sounds and pointed out the things he liked most to jeongguk who just nodded at everything.

But he was abruptly pulled out of his own head when taehyung said that one sentence.

"Look here, this could be your bedroom. It has such a big window."

-

Guys, I'm sorry but I'm really happy that this story will be finished soon. How was I able to come up with such a bad idea. But I will finish it, I hate unfinished books.

Have a great day!