2

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  However, when the other party finished speaking, he hung up the phone.

  Gu Jiu was already confused.

  She looked down at the dimmed mobile phone screen, and pressed the screen bright again with her thumb.

  Gu Jiu looked at the date on it, her eyes stunned.

  She actually returned two months before the end of the world.

  The time interval is too long, Gu Jiu can no longer remember what happened on this day.

  But the elder sister, the general manager of Jun's head office, called her and, hearing that anxious tone, she immediately went to the closet.

  The general manager of Jun's branch is called Liu Yan, who is Gu Jiu's senior who brought her into the company.

  This is her residence before the end of the world, the bachelor apartment assigned to her by the company.

  After graduating from university, she joined Jun's company.

  Although it is a branch, the treatment is not good.

  Because of her good performance, the company provides her with the best benefits.

  But later, because younger sister Gu Xuan made her job pornographic, she was also fired from the company.

  But all this happened a month before the outbreak of the zombie virus.

  Because she didn't have a job, she went back to live with her parents, and her relationship with Gu Xuan became more and more rigid.

  Until the zombie virus broke out, everything that happened after that was so painstakingly memorable.

  The most comfortable part of her life was the days when she worked at Junshi.

  This comfortable life was brought to her by the senior sister.

  However, thinking of the fate of the former school sister, Gu Jiu's icy eyes flashed with sadness.

  Soon the sadness was put away.

  With her in this life, I won't let that happen again.

  The moment Gu Jiu walked to the closet and opened the cabinet door, she was stunned.

  All are company uniforms, rigorous and capable clothing.

  In the end of the world, she fought with zombies every day. She never wore a skirt or this neat suit.

  Gu Jiu fell into a brief period of confusion.

  She has been born again and knows the future development trajectory of this world.

  Do you still want to stay in the company and wait for the end of the world to come?

  No, she must be fully prepared to meet this human disaster.

  Even if you can't change anything, you have to live smartly after the end of the world.

  Gu Jiu stretched his hand to a set of casual clothes inside the cabinet door.

  ...

  Jun's branch.

  At this time, there were many well-dressed employees standing in the company hall.

  Today is a survey in the head office, and everyone is welcoming the person sent by the head office.

  Liu Yan took the employees of the company and kept looking at her watch, while looking at the revolving door in the hall.

  I was anxious, why didn't Gu Jiu show up? Time was running out.

  At this moment, several luxurious and low-key luxury cars slowly stopped in front of the company.

  Seeing that the car had stopped, Liu Yan immediately called the two of them to follow behind her.

  Originally intended to show Gu Jiu's face, but the dead girl did not show up at this time, so she could only drag two people casually.

  The good opportunity given to that girl was not easy to grasp, and Liu Yan was angry and indisputable on her face.

  However, after walking out of the hall, his face turned into a respectful smile.

  She took people to the door, and the doors of those luxury cars had been opened.

  A handsome young man walked down from the leading car.

  The man's three-dimensional facial features are as handsome as a sword, and the whole person has a king aura that shocks all the living creatures around him.

  That handsome face, with a gentle and alienated smile at this moment.

  A few men also walked off from other cars, all of them heroic and handsome.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com