81

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  When Jun Beimo saw the two eating the lotus seeds, his eyes were unclear for a while, and his eyes on Gu Jiu were even more complicated.

  Lotus seeds with fluctuating spiritual power, this is definitely a good thing.

  Spiritual power is a rare thing in this world.

  Except for the deep mountains and old forests, there is almost no trace of it.

  But the woman in front of her, the lotus seed that she took out casually, carried such a strong spiritual power.

  This woman is not simple.

  I just don't know what identity it will be.

  She is not like their wolf clan, she is born with spiritual power.

  The spiritual power on her body is so meagre that it is almost hard to find.

  This woman is very mysterious and curious, and it makes him want to explore deeply.

  Gu Jiu watched Huo Xiang and Lei Jie eat the lotus seeds with a satisfied look in his eyes.

  Regardless of whether Huo Xiang and Lei Jie will awaken the abilities.

  At the very least, after eating lotus seeds, you will adjust your physique, which is not a bad thing.

  At this moment, a foul smell suddenly floated.

  Gu Jiu's face became difficult to look, she looked at the two people in front of her and backed away a few steps.

  Huo Xiang and Lei Jie also smelled this smell.

  That is the peculiar smell coming from them.

  The two looked at their bodies, their clothes were already stained with stains.

  The red fruit was on the outer muscle-skin, expelling a layer of greasy stains.

  Although they are two big men, this still has an impact on them.

  Especially in front of Gu Jiu.

  The two quickly rushed into the room next to Gu Jiu's room.

  Gu Jiu raised her eyebrows when she looked at them as if they were running away.

  It must be impossible for the two to appear in a short time.

  It's nine o'clock soon.

  Gu Jiu looked at the white wolf sitting on the side and walked towards the other side.

  Seeing the white wolf sitting on the ground, the graceful and calm look, as if it hadn't been injured.

  She stood in front of the white wolf, looked at Xiao Qi behind him, and stretched out her palm towards the other party.

  At this moment, there was a lotus seed in her hand.

  "Xiao Qi, eat this, turn around and stay in the living room, you can call me if you have anything."

  Xiao Qi didn't ask anything, didn't say anything, put the lotus seed in Gu Jiu's hand into her mouth and swallowed it.

  When he looked at Gu Jiu, his eyes were still shining, full of admiration, admiration, and trust.

  When Gu Jiu saw this, he looked down at the elegant white wolf.

  "Come with me."

  She is now going to take out the bullet from the white wolf's body.

  The longer the delay, the more painful it will be.

  When Jun Beimo saw Gu Jiu, he gave the lotus seeds with spiritual power to three people.

  There was no distress in his eyes, and he became more interested in this woman.

  I heard people call her Gu Jiu before.

  Gu Jiu, the name is good.

  It's just that the woman's generous action really shocked him.

  You should know that there are very few objects with spiritual power now.

  And this fruit that eats with spiritual power and is of great benefit to the human body, it is a rare item, almost extinct.

  But women are so generous to give away.

  Jun Beimo didn't have any opinion on this, after all, it wasn't his thing either.

  It's just a little lamented about the woman's generosity.

  Listening to the meaning of the other party's previous words, it seems that you also know the benefits of this thing.

  How could he not let him admire him if he knew it was still generous to give away.

  If this were to let the old guys in the capital know, they would definitely stare out their eyes.

  They even fight to death for these lotus seeds.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com