18

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Gu Jiu's guess gave her motivation again.

  Feeling the line of sight placed on him, Gu Jiu raised his head and saw the line of sight of Huo Xiang on the opposite side.

  At this moment, Huo Xiang looked at her with complicated eyes, with a scrutiny in his eyes.

  Gu Jiu raised his eyebrows, and didn't care about Huo Xiang's gaze.

  She stood up and said to Huo Xiang: "I'll go out and come back soon."

  Without waiting for Huo Xiang's response, she got up and left the room.

  Because the current room is at the very front of the corridor.

  If this room can't find the entrance to the underground warehouse, it's probably on the opposite side.

  Gu Jiu left the room, and Huo Xiang looked at the other person's figure, becoming more complicated.

  A moment after Gu Jiu left, Huo Xiang stood up and left the box as well.

  ……

  Looking at the room with the same decoration as the opposite room, Gu Jiu slowly studied.

  She stepped on the ground under her feet and could feel the openness of the ground.

  The same was true in the previous room. It can be seen that there is indeed an underground warehouse here, but I don't know where the entrance is. I

  searched the room and found nothing.

  Gu Jiu walked into the bathroom. The bathroom in this room was obviously larger than the previous room.

  It has twice the size of the bathroom in the previous room.

  Gu Jiu looked down at the floor in the bathroom, trying to find some traces of the entrance.

  A few minutes later, she still did not find the location of the entrance.

  However, in this bathroom, apart from a convenient toilet, there is also a washstand, and there are no other objects.

  Gu Jiu couldn't help frowning. Could it be that she made a mistake.

  When he came to the sink and looked at his frown in the mirror, Gu Jiu's eyes were impatient.

  What went wrong.

  Is her thinking wrong, or is there something else?

  Nothing was found in this bathroom, Gu Jiu couldn't help sighing and turned to leave.

  However, after not taking a few steps, she suddenly stopped.

  But when she just turned around, she caught something out of the corner of her eye.

  Gu Jiu turned and looked at the mirror in front of him, his eyes leaking excitement.

  When she walked to the sink, she stood at the place closest to the mirror.

  She stretched out her white jade-like fingers to touch the mirror.

  Just when she turned around, she discovered that the mirror turned out to be crooked.

  At first she didn't think much, but she didn't take a few steps. She couldn't help but remember that she was in another box before, the mirror was clearly fixed.

  However, the mirror in front of her was crooked. Although it was not obvious, she had discovered it.

  Gu Jiu stretched out his hand, touched the mirror, and came to the corner with a slight force.

  The mirror turned out to be really active.

  Gu Jiu saw the light in his eyes even more dazzling.

  She stretched out both hands to move the mirror.

  It is a pity that the area of ​​the mirror in front of her is too large, she can't handle it alone.

  Just then the sound of the door behind her sounded.

  Gu Jiu looked behind him with alert eyes.

  She didn't know how cold her eyes were at this moment, and even her whole body was full of murderous intent.

  Huo Xiang walked into the room and stopped when he touched her with such cold eyes.

  When Gu Jiu saw that the person walking was Huo Xiang, he withdrew the fierce momentum all over his body.

  Regardless of Huo Xiang behind her, she continued to swing the mirror in front of her.

  In fact, she could ruin the mirror.

  But now it is ruined. Before the end of the world, she will definitely get in trouble.

  After all, the number of weapons here is not a small number, and once she has disturbed the people above her, she will probably be in trouble.

  Huo Xiang was shocked by Gu Jiu's sight.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com