100

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Looking at the expressions of Huo Xiang and Lei Jie, Gu Jiu continued: "If one saves them, there will be a second, and then there are countless people. I am not the savior, and I have no obligation to save them.

  I also raise them. Can not afford so many mouths, our own food and clothing is now a problem, the most lack of food in the end times is food.

  Have you ever seen the scene of killing each other for a piece of bread, the end times is so cruel.

  If you don’t recognize it Clear reality, then the road in the future can only be broken up in one shot." At the

  end, Gu Jiu's voice was cold.

  The last beat broke apart, and the sound of biting words even aggravated a bit.

  "I understand, I have experienced it."

  Not long after Gu Jiu's voice fell, a loud voice sounded from the rear seat.

  It was Xiao Qi’s voice. He was afraid that Gu Jiu would not believe him. He quickly said: "I have experienced it in the research institute. Those people put food in the room. We all stay in the room. We only kill everyone. , You can get food at the end.”

  Jun Beimo, who had been motionless, turned his head to look at the little wolf cub in the back seat when he heard Xiao Qi's words.

  graduate School? This reminded him of one thing.

  The enemy of the Jun family has a research institute, in the name of human kindness, and has been doing frantic things.

  Their Jun family knew about this for a long time, and they knew it all too well.

  If the little wolf cub came from that place, then he seemed to understand the other party's transformation.

  But at this time, I was in City A, and running from a place as far away as the capital was a bit unrealistic.

  Immediately, Jun Beimo shook his head. He was able to pass through City A twice from the capital within two months. What's impossible.

  It's just that Jun Beimo has a deeper understanding of the women around him.

  Calm enough, and... ruthless enough.

  Jun Beimo lay on the seat and yawned lazily, not paying attention to anyone.

  Huo Xiang and Lei Jie sitting in the back seat were a little frightened.

  They are just used to helping the masses. After all, their professional problems make it difficult for them to correct them for a while.

  But what Gu Jiu said was really too serious.

  But they do not deny that everything she said is correct.

  If those people want to save themselves, why don't they drive away.

  They also walked out from the hotel all the way to kill the zombies.

  But those people only saw Gu Jiu's supernatural powers, so they approached for help.

  Why not just drive away when you saw those zombies before.

  The weak depend on the strong. This is a rule in the peaceful era.

  But once those people are saved, how can they raise them?

  Even if you save people and leave them behind, then what is the difference between saving and not saving.

  In the last days, there are zombies everywhere, and they can only save their lives if they strengthen themselves.

  Regardless of whether he is saved or not, Gu Jiu is not wrong.

  And those people always have to adapt to the current environment.

  Listen to Xiao Qi again, they have always known that Xiao Qi is not easy.

  But such a young boy has experienced something.

  Such a small kid killed someone.

  Kill the opponent for food, just to survive.

  This is still in the era of peace, and in the end times, there is no impact at all, or it should be a very common thing in the future.

  The atmosphere in the car is getting quieter and quieter.

  Gu Jiu stopped talking, she was giving Huo Xiang and Lei Jie the time to choose.

  After all, this requires a easing.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com