99

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  After saving those people, what would she need to support so many mouths.

  Even if the materials in the space are enough for her to eat for a few lifetimes, she has no obligation to give generously to others the materials that are tensely lacking in the last days.

  The modified Hummer drove fast, heading to the national highway in City A.

  When Huo Xiang and Lei Jie saw Gu Jiu's actions, they were puzzled.

  Although they did not take the initiative to help those people, some people came forward to ask for help, but they did not save them, which made them feel a little uneasy.

  Gu Jiu saw the expressions of the two sitting in the back seat through the mirror, and a sarcasm smile appeared at the corner of her mouth.

  At this time, the two have not yet realized the terrible aspects of the end times.

  The human heart is the most elusive in the last days, and it is also the most untestable.

  The car drove a long way, but the road was still a bit blocked.

  Just because the vehicles on the road are parked in the middle of the road, those car owners have long been unable to find them.

  They may have died, or they may have fled.

  In short, these vehicles parked in the middle of the road blocked the road.

  But Gu Jiu increased the throttle and rushed over.

  The safety factor of the modified Hummer is high, and the external protection is also very strong.

  The collision came all the way, but there were only some scratches.

  It wasn't until I came to the spacious road and went straight to the national road that the road was smoother.

  The atmosphere in the car has always been very quiet.

  There was no sound after Gu Jiu drove.

  Gu Jiu saw the faces of Huo Xiang and Lei Jie along the mirror of the car, and couldn't help but say, "Do you think why I didn't save those people, it's too cold-blooded?" These

  words suddenly sounded in the car, causing a few words in the car. The sight was all placed on Gu Jiu's body.

  Huo Xiang and Lei Jie didn't refute, but they didn't criticize her either.

  Because if it weren't for Gu Jiu, they wouldn't be able to protect themselves. What reason do they have to blame each other.

  Gu Jiu didn't look at their expressions again.

  But no sound was heard, and the coldness in her eyes lowered the temperature by a few minutes.

  "Do you know that human beings can explode their potential at any time when facing a crisis, and when facing death, the surviving Gu Qianwang will make infinite possibilities."

  Of course, Huo Xiang and Lei Jie understand, after all they are in When working, I tried to survive several times.

  Human beings exploded with terrible potential at a critical moment.

  But they don't understand what Gu Jiu said at this time.

  Just listen to the cold voice and continue: "You can see a lot of vehicles parked outside the hotel, and some private cars in the hotel. They are all vehicles that meet customer needs and have keys in them.

  If those people are genuine seeks, why not help themselves? even still thinking about life and death to let others help such people in the last days in one simply can not survive.

  or they simply do not feel that life is dangerous, but fear that the sudden appearance of zombies.

  However, No matter what the reason, I won't save them."

  Huo Xiang and Lei Jie heard what Gu Jiu said, and their minds were already confused at this time.

  They understood every word Gu Jiu said, but after careful consideration, they seemed to not understand.

  Gu Jiu followed the mirror, saw the ignorant expressions of the two, and sneered.

  She felt that the current scene was very funny and somewhat sad.

  She is using everything she has encountered in her previous life to conduct on-site education.

  Educate two novices in the apocalypse.

  This feeling made her very sad.

  Because this moment reminded that she had died once.

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com